Newcastle United V Everton

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben Arfa for Gouffran.

Marveaux for de Jong.

Haidara for, what I can only guess is, our lucky fan competition winner LB.

Nah, that's far too balanced.

Edited by beatty

They took their chances, we didn't; the difference between pushing for a top four spot, and floundering in mid-table.

Our corners are fucking awful aswell, floating them in like it's heads and volley's. So easy to defend against.

Too far down the rabbit hole to recognise that issue like.

I can't remember the last good corner taker we had.

Edited by ADP

He's still playing football for our first team,

I rub my eyes to check if its a bad dream,

Shola, la la la la Shola.

He's the one least likely to score

Next seasons gonna be a fucking bore

with Shola, lalalala Shola...

The disparity isn't as large as it seems.

After the goal we had them pinned back for a good 15min and should have scored. Anita missed a sitter from Aframagic.

The difference is they had a proper striker and a couple of pacey creative attacking midfielders. Delefeou for one is very highly rated at Barca and Barkley looks like he's going to be an England mainstay soon. We don't have anybody like that and the one we do doesn't start or get a run of games to find that 5th gear.

How can we be so shit at finishing?

They created 3 and scored 3.

We should have had 4 by half time. Simply lacking quality in the final third, any time Remy is out we are fucking diabolical in front of goal.

The worst thing about that game is the fact the scoreline makes out Everton dominated the game, which couldn't be further from the truth.

How can we be so shit at finishing?

They created 3 and scored 3.

We should have had 4 by half time. Simply lacking quality in the final third, any time Remy is out we are fucking diabolical in front of goal.

The worst thing about that game is the fact the scoreline makes out Everton dominated the game, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Agree it was actually a very good game. On another day or if Remy was playing we would have got a couple of goals from those situations and then Everton wouldn't have been anywhere near as rampant coming forward.

Agree it was actually a very good game. On another day or if Remy was playing we would have got a couple of goals from those situations and then Everton wouldn't have been anywhere near as rampant coming forward.

The Anita miss just summed it all up really.

Let's face it, Everton is a better team.

Dummett is another Simpson, doesn't mark close enough, and jockeys players into the box instead of keeping them out.

Colo should be told not to pass to Willo cos if he does he'll get it back from him 90% of the time.

Anita is too lightweight, and his miss was unforgivable.

Mbiwa should never be allowed to play right back again, I'd rather see Saylor there, he's done it before.

The number of chances we had should have put us on the scoreboard.

To bring Marveaux and Shola on is as good as saying I give up.