Southampton vs. Newcastle United

Meenzer

Quality of you to keep using a derogatory term for a group of people that cannot defend themselves like, what a horrible person you are.

Quality of me? Who cares. Island dwelling hobbit. You are lame Howay, lame and shit.

Edited by Aeris

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leon Best

Xisco

Cisse

The only strikers Mike Ashley has paid a transfer fee for. How long has he owned us now?

:lol:

Aye but we're not charged interest on Mike's tax avoiding loan. /Toonpack

Quality of me? Who cares. Island dwelling hobbit. You are lame Howay, lame and shit.

I couldn't care less what you say, people that use terms like retarded to insult others are among the lowest of the low. You're an embarrassing excuse of a human being using terms like that.

I couldn't care less what you say, people that use terms like retarded to insult others are among the lowest of the low. You're an embarrassing excuse of a human being using terms like that.

Don't bother pal. There's people on here worth a funny argument with and then women like that.

Don't bother pal. There's people on here worth a funny argument with and then women like that.

Aye you're right, I normally avoid bothering with her but I can't tolerate the use of that word tbh.

Anyway another woeful result, roll on next week...

First half was one of the most abysmal performance's I have ever watched!

More and more obvious the management and coaching staff are clueless.

Haidara is very good and has been neglected in favour of mediocre Dummett, explain that.

Mbiwa has been useless at right back but they kept starting him in the absence of Debuchy. He was appalling in the first 10 minutes. Why didn't they start Santon.........because they're clueless?

They should not have taken BenArfa off to bring on DeJong, it should have been Anita or Gouffran. BenArfa wasn't getting the service he might of got in the second half.

Dummett the fullback on for midfielder Sissoko? why not midfielder Gosling?

On the plus side, DeJong showed he might become good up front.

And if I was there would be something wrong with that? Honestly you're disgusting, worse than saying racist things tbh as the people you're referring to are largely incapable of standing up for themselves.

I hope you're banned soon, I never give a damn before but now you're just really working to try and offend people it's pathetic that you'd spend your time doing this.

Hate to say this, but I wouldn't be altogether surprised if we didn't get a single point from the remaining games.

Elliot did very well despite the porous defense in front of him. Made some good saves and can't fault him for any of the goals.

And if I was there would be something wrong with that? Honestly you're disgusting, worse than saying racist things tbh as the people you're referring to are largely incapable of standing up for themselves.

I hope you're banned soon, I never give a damn before but now you're just really working to try and offend people it's pathetic that you'd spend your time doing this.

So retarded people have their own forum, it's called toontastic.net.

Hate to say this, but I wouldn't be altogether surprised if we didn't get a single point from the remaining games.

Elliot did very well despite the porous defense in front of him. Made some good saves and can't fault him for any of the goals.

The basic defensive principles seem to have been lost somewhere in between pardew arriving and now.

Why was Hughton sacked again?

I can't help thinking we go over the same old conversations/responses week in, week out. The be all and end all of it is our team is neither good enough or has enough passion to win, our manager has neither the tactical ability or bollocks to win, our owner is a fat cunt. There's nowt more to be said really, anything else is just going over old ground that's already been discussed/moaned about to death. I'm not even going to bring up the usual "Until Mike Ashley fucks off..." patter because it's pointless. That's what we are, a pointless, non-ambitious, also-ran club that is boring as fuck to follow. I shall now return to my Saturday in the hope that something more entertaining comes up.

:glare:

So retarded people have their own forum, it's called toontastic.net.

Just so you know you aren't 'getting to' me or upsetting me, I'm just shocked you can find it so hilarious to keep using that word to try and rile someone up on an internet forum, on a Saturday. Just know because (I'm assuming) you're fortunate enough that no one close to you could come under the broad derogatory term retarded it doesn't make it okay to be ignorant towards this.

I don't expect to get through to you so this will be my last post as I'm off out anyway, but I hope you pack using that term in sometime in the future and realise how unintelligent using it makes you seem.

Just so you know you aren't 'getting to' me or upsetting me, I'm just shocked you can find it so hilarious to keep using that word to try and rile someone up on an internet forum, on a Saturday. Just know because (I'm assuming) you're fortunate enough that no one close to you could come under the broad derogatory term retarded it doesn't make it okay to be ignorant towards this.

I don't expect to get through to you so this will be my last post as I'm off out anyway, but I hope you pack using that term in sometime in the future and realise how unintelligent using it makes you seem.

You dummy