Southampton vs. Newcastle United

Meenzer

I can't help thinking we go over the same old conversations/responses week in, week out. The be all and end all of it is our team is neither good enough or has enough passion to win, our manager has neither the tactical ability or bollocks to win, our owner is a fat cunt. There's nowt more to be said really, anything else is just going over old ground that's already been discussed/moaned about to death. I'm not even going to bring up the usual "Until Mike Ashley fucks off..." patter because it's pointless. That's what we are, a pointless, non-ambitious, also-ran club that is boring as fuck to follow. I shall now return to my Saturday in the hope that something more entertaining comes up.

:glare:

Most of the things you say are just recycled old statements, pointless, useless, weightless shit that will only make your brain shrink to raisin level if you keep doing this over and over.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our battle for 7th is all but over with that result.

Perhaps Remy will come back and put himself in the shop window for one of the top 6.

I hate this team. They can't be fucked and neither can we. The absolute lowest time I've had as a Newcastle supporter.

Me. I can't be fucking arsed editing and pasting her posts anymore.

I've got two young kids, they're less bother than these two idiots.

Understandable. Valiant effort while it lasted. Too bad you can't set up a macro or something.

Me. I can't be fucking arsed editing and pasting her posts anymore.

I've got two young kids, they're less bother than these two idiots.

Two?

If your seriously trying to include me in this then you want your head looking at. I've done fuck all wrong

So...

Glad that I had other things to do today. I'm guessing that there was no redeeming element to this whatsoever, so I'll just proceed with my plan of assuming that Newcastle are done for the season.

Just as a note - has anyone ever seen Aeris post on here when we've won?

Just read back over this, some of the posts have been really dismal... bit stunned actually, first time I've really seen that here.

Also don't think Aeris is a mackem Des (why would a mackem get this worked up over us?), she's just incredibly angry at more or less everything, as far as I can tell. Needs some camomile tea or something. Possibly intravenously.

Edited by Rayvin

Just read back over this, some of the posts have been really dismal... bit stunned actually, first time I've really seen that here.

Also don't think Aeris is a mackem Des (why would a mackem get this worked up over us?), she's just incredibly angry at more or less everything, as far as I can tell. Needs some camomile tea or something. Possibly intravenously.

Your one of the best posters on here chap but did you not read the posts she made about Geordie's?

Camomile tea ffs. She knows what she can do with that.

Your one of the best posters on here chap but did you not read the posts she made about Geordie's?

Camomile tea ffs. She knows what she can do with that.

I didn't see that, no. I dunno, I guess you could be right, but I swear she used to post more constructively than this. It was back when I was a lurker though, so I could be wrong.

I thought the only possible contention with Aeris was that she could have been LBT.

Large big tranny?

Er sorry, I think that was the abbreviation for Lake Bells Tits who was a poster on here. I'm not massively clued up on it, except that apparently he sucked and no one liked him :lol:

So...

Glad that I had other things to do today. I'm guessing that there was no redeeming element to this whatsoever, so I'll just proceed with my plan of assuming that Newcastle are done for the season.

Just as a note - has anyone ever seen Aeris post on here when we've won?

To my defense I've missed most our winning games this year. For some strange freak reason, everytime I see us play we tend to lose... I saw the Palace game, but other than that I don't think I've seen any winning games in 2014.

To my defense I've missed most our winning games this year. For some strange freak reason, everytime I see us play we tend to lose... I saw the Palace game, but other than that I don't think I've seen any winning games in 2014.

I can see why that would distort your opinion of the club :lol: Especially since that Palace game is the only one I can remember us actually winning since Christmas

No need to get worked up though, we should all be used to this by now. We suck, Pardew sucks, Ashley is satan - none of this is new.

I can see why that would distort your opinion of the club :lol: Especially since that Palace game is the only one I can remember us actually winning since Christmas

No need to get worked up though, we should all be used to this by now. We suck, Pardew sucks, Ashley is satan - none of this is new.

I like you Rayvin... wanna hang out? wait... you are probably afraid I'm gonna go all crazy :/

Edited by Aeris