Southampton vs. Newcastle United

Meenzer

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A half decent manager would have taken him off after 10 minutes, he's been that bad.

Fully agree, he's been completely embarrassing. Looks like we've let a fan on the pitch.

Worst half of football I've seen in years.

An absolute horror show, just walking about the pitch as if the season finished months ago (which it did like).

We've had no heart since the turn of the year, like the sale of Cabaye ripped the soul out of the team.

14 attempts from them to 0 from us.

37% possession, no corners. Why am I watching this at almost 3 in the morning?

Losing to a better team. We're 3 players short of simply competing with them. Cisse offering nothing; Yanga-Mbiwa playing out of position, poorly; and Gouffran isn't able to play possession under pressure.

Elliot has not disgraced himself, which is pleasing. Plus he made a wonder save.

Fully agree, he's been completely embarrassing. Looks like we've let a fan on the pitch.

If only that was the case. Although as a fan I don't know if I'd want to play with that lot at the moment.

Yanga shudda been yanked after 10 minutes, he was rubbish from the start.

Anita is TOO fucking lightweight.

BenArfa is not getting enough service.

I'm surprised it's only 1 - 0.

Worst half of football I've seen in years.

An absolute horror show, just walking about the pitch as if the season finished months ago (which it did like).

We've had no heart since the turn of the year, like the sale of Cabaye ripped the soul out of the team.

It's lucky we had a reasonable first half of the season with Cabaye. This lot appear like they'd roll over and play dead in a relegation battle.

None of our players tracking back, running back in to place or chasing the ball when they lose it. Gutless players, management without a clue, arsehole for an owner. Fair play to Southampton, they've capitalised on our being so shockingly poor. The only decent player on the pitch for us today has been the goalkeeper, such a shame for the poor lad as he's been a great stand-in for Krul. Mbiwa needs ditching, he's dogshit.

It's lucky we had a reasonable first half of the season with Cabaye. This lot appear like they'd roll over and play dead in a relegation battle.

No heart or fight whatsoever, just happy to let the game pass them by. Don't get me wrong, Southampton played some of the best football I have seen at SJP this season and are a good side but we've been second best to everything today and clearly couldn't give a fuck about that fact. They should be 4 or 5 up.

If that right flank sees no changes I'll be disgusted tbh.

Btw the body language for their goal was disgraceful, as soon as Lambert got past them they were basically all just walking back (apart from Colo really) which give Eliot no chance whatsoever.

Edited by Howay

NUFC should be known as 'Who gives a fuck' FC. Or 'What the fuck does it matter' FC for the rest of the season.

'Going the fuck down with this lot next season FC' perhaps

NUFC should be known as 'Who gives a fuck' FC. Or 'What the fuck does it matter' FC for the rest of the season.

'Going the fuck down with this lot next season FC' perhaps

Aye, it's going to be interesting going into summer, their "we refuse to get ripped off" policy is going to be tested to the max when we clearly need a lot of investment and have decided to hold off on clear problem areas (particularly up front) until a fucking world cup summer.