good places in newcastle for meetings

Ruler of Planet Houston

Ah right. Thought you must have dropped the office space. Do was gonna point you here...

http://www.meetingsbooker.com/259-108/meeting-rooms-newcastle-conference-venues.aspx

Maybe the college, university or library would offer something... Sound like you just want to do a business lunch style thing though in which case I'd book a table at a restaurant with WiFi. Zizis or las iguanas types.

got one I need to sort sharpish - just a 30 minute cup of coffee and a glance over some shit on the laptop. Costa is always the first thought but every time I've been in one of those in Newcastle it's like a can of sardines! Went to union rooms once during the day and it was pretty dead so thought that might do, but not sure about wifi reliability or if the quietness was a one off. Knowing my luck I'll meet there and there'll be a match on with a geet rabble getting bladdered!