Chilli Fest 2014

trooper

Just had a leaflet shoved through the letter box

Chilli Fest

Seaton Delaval Hall

Sat 5th & Sun 6th July

Sat 10-6 Sun 10-5

Hope its ok to post this it might be a nice day out for those that like it spicy.

Chilli Fest

Seaton Delaval Hall

Sat 5th & Sun 6th July

Sat 10-6 Sun 10-5

Hope its ok to post this it might be a nice day out for those that like it spicy.

Quarter finals of the world cup on Saturday not that's a no, and if by some miracle England are in it then for most of us Sunday won't be an option either :lol:

Love a chilli though!

Chilli Fest

Seaton Delaval Hall

Sat 5th & Sun 6th July

Sat 10-6 Sun 10-5

I've fancied this before but was always at work. Might give it a go as I've backheeled weekends now. :good:

I've been the last two years, it's very good but gets really busy, especially for parking. I've ended up with a few cracking purchases (jams, relishes, sauces) and always stuff my face with the free samples and bait for sale when I'm there too.

Never tried anything ridiculously spicy but seen plenty people in a world of pain/throwing up behind the bins etc. :lol: Good day out like.