Pardew sacked

Monkeys Fist

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nufcblog.com/2014/04/22/newcastle-favorites-to-sign-davide-moyes/

I'd like Moyes here. I think Newcastle is the type of club he is best suited for, a club he could build from scratch with youngsters and relatively cheap players who turn out good, which seems to be what he prefers. If Ashley would give him an actual budget and not just buy some players for him, I think he could handle this club twice as good as Pardew. He's a good man, with an intellect, and I think our squad would strive for a personality like that. He's the opposite of Pardew, who is a cunt with no intellect, and doesn't know what he want or what style play and management he likes.

Edited by TheGoslingBeast

It'd certainly be an interesting appointment if Moyes was brought in to Newcastle. It'd most likely be another fan dividing choice but probably more widely accepted than Pardew was. The question whether Moyes could work with Ashley. I'd think it's all moot anyways, Ashley won't ditch a yes-man like Pardew, regardless of whether his being shite upsets the fans... in fact as we already know it's more likely Ashley would keep him for that reason alone!

I all honesty at the minute they could appoint bob the builder and i wouldn't care

no funds, no ambition, finish midtable as cheap as possible and avoid europa, and try not have a good cup run to endanger that is the aim lol couldn't care less like

Bloody right, doesn't matter who's on the playing/management team really while the fat man's running the show.

So, not intending to be trollish here - honest curiosity from a know-nothing American who just recently started following : How much of the hatred for Pardew is due to his performance and him being a yes-man and how much of it is sourness over how Chris Houghton was handled? Would the majority here have preferred that the club kept Houghton or just moved to someone other than Pardew?

Ashley has really single-handedly turned today's football pointless, hasn't he? I guess you're right, even if we'd hire a genius next season and qualify for the champions cup, not a single strengthening would be done after that to improve us before the cup. He'd say: if we were good enough last season, why he need to improve anything? The taste of Ashley owning this club has now turned so bitter because of the history we have with him, we can find ourselves winning the league with him in charge and not feel joy... :(

Is this club nothing else than a business for someone we don't like?

What does he really tell us about his business skills if this ship is a business? He knows nothing about making paying loyal customers happy, nothing about making a good name for himself globally, he knows nothing about keeping harmony amongst employees, he knows nothing about taking chances when they should be taken, he has no ambition not even a long term one, he never gets the right people for the important jobs.

This club is not even being run like business...so what is it being run like?

Just a pawn...just a little shitty pawn he couldn't care less about. It should be illegal to run a sports club like that.

Why isn't it illegal? He's fucking with people's lives, their identities, their culture, their religion, the history of their forefathers, the future of their kids.

At least it's good to know Ashley will forever suffer in his next lives.

Edited by TheGoslingBeast

Ashley has really single-handedly turned today's football pointless, hasn't he? I guess you're right, even if we'd hire a genius next season and qualify for the champions cup, not a single strengthening would be done after that to improve us before the cup. He'd say: if we were good enough last season, why he need to improve anything? The taste of Ashley owning this club has now turned so bitter because of the history we have with him, we can find ourselves winning the league with him in charge and not feel joy... :(

Is this club nothing else than a business for someone we don't like?

What does he really tell us about his business skills if this ship is a business? He knows nothing about making paying loyal customers happy, nothing about making a good name for himself globally, he knows nothing about keeping harmony amongst employees, he knows nothing about taking chances when they should be taken, he has no ambition not even a long term one, he never gets the right people for the important jobs.

This club is not even being run like business...so what is it being run like?

Just a pawn...just a little shitty pawn he couldn't care less about. It should be illegal to run a sports club like that.

Why isn't it illegal? He's fucking with people's lives, their identities, their culture, their religion, the history of their forefathers, the future of their kids.

At least it's good to know Ashley will forever suffer in his next lives.

Well put. :good:

So, not intending to be trollish here - honest curiosity from a know-nothing American who just recently started following : How much of the hatred for Pardew is due to his performance and him being a yes-man and how much of it is sourness over how Chris Houghton was handled? Would the majority here have preferred that the club kept Houghton or just moved to someone other than Pardew?

I'd rather Hughton but it doesn't really have much bearing on my dislike for Pardew. Pardew was, is and will always be a complete bellend. My dislike of him comes from his shit tactics and kissing up to the owner, the fact the bloke is a smug tosser just adds to it. Edited by Howay