Tournament in Germany

Ausman

I know a couple of people going to this via Amsterdam I think. Never been to Amsterdam or Germany and half fancy it but don't think Mrs HMHM will be very encouraging somehow. :) I spilled some water on the settee last night as I fell asleep pissed as a fart after scranning a Chinese. Might not be the best time to bring up the possibility of a European trip to watch the Toon.

Cologne could be a thought if you're looking for another airport to fly into, it's about 1 hour from Gelsenkirchen by train. Mind I think the nearest they do to Leeds is Manchester, so that's probably not much use to you really. Sorry. :lol:

Where would the best place to stay be? Jet2 whacked an extra 100 quid on their flight to dusseldorf that weekend from leeds a couple of days after the tour was announced. Cunts.

If you will be anywhere near the Dusseldorf area, be sure to look for some Schlösser Alt. It's delicious. I've had it on my trips to Frankfurt, but I think it originates in Dusseldorf.