Tickets 11.may

kasper2000

Hello, im a Newcastle fan, but not a member of the official Newcastle fanclub, but im a member of the Norwegian fanclub. Im going on a buisness trip to Liverpool in May , and would love to sit with the Newcastle fans against Liverpool. Is there a possibility that you can help me with 2(or 4) tickets? Best Regards L.Larsen

• 7 months later...

My boycott will last till Wankley leaves, but it's having 90 minutes break on 21st December against the staggeringly different population 12 miles away. If anyone has 2 or 3 tickets to sell for it I'd be most grateful.

Hello, im a Newcastle fan, but not a member of the official Newcastle fanclub, but im a member of the Norwegian fanclub. Im going on a buisness trip to Liverpool in May , and would love to sit with the Newcastle fans against Liverpool. Is there a possibility that you can help me with 2(or 4) tickets? Best Regards L.Larsen

I can't help you out personally, but you'd probably get more joy getting in touch with well-followed Newcastle fans on twitter. Also, if you get in touch with journalists for the local papers they might help you out?

I can't help you out personally, but you'd probably get more joy getting in touch with well-followed Newcastle fans on twitter. Also, if you get in touch with journalists for the local papers they might help you out?

Lee-Ryder.jpg

"Ah've already helped Cock-eyed Mala out and did ah get some fun time with his sis? Did ah fuck! If Vicky the Viking can prove he knows his Bjorn Kristenson from Bjorn off ABBA then ah'll see what my sources can do. He must agree to Thomson House free publicity terms though."