Choose a Wonga Advert to be made into a giant flag

Happy Face

Main club sponsor Wonga.com is creating a giant flag to surf the crowd at St. James' Park.

It is set to be unveiled in the stands at the home game against Swansea City on Saturday, 19th April, but first, Wonga want United fans to vote on which design they want.

Choose your favourite from three options above and have your say on Wonga's Newcastle United fan site by clicking here.

0,,10278~12726789,00.jpg

Voting closes at 5pm on Sunday, 6th April.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20140403/which-flag-do-you-want-to-surf-the-crowd_2281670_3746959

Flag 3 coming last? wtf?

Don't want to vote for any Wonga shite, but the third puts the other two to shame.

None of the above, would prefer one without a fucking dodgy loan shark's logo on it.

Exactly. If the club really wanted a flag then how much would it cost? They may as well just invest in a massive wonga flag.

Which giant flag is your favourite? Following consulatation with the fans forum, we will be producing a giant fan flag.

Nice to see the fans forum working. Well done all concerned. :good:

:lol:

(Saying that, wouldn't surprise me if it's the club's idea or wonga and they've told the forum, i.e. 'consulted' them as to what will be happening. They're patsys, I just wonder if they know it or are happy to go along with it).

Edited by Howmanheyman