Newcastle United v Manchester United

Graing

Didn't expect anything less. Pardew would have been sacked ages ago, at any club, with a home record like we have.

But then again, Ashley is in charge, we've only another 6 years of this to go.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sick at what's happening to my club. Can't bring myself to go to the stadium while we are being neglected as a club by this complete cunt of a man who gets by on the cheap and lets our squad run down and employs a complete mug as a manager who spews verbal diahorria on a very regular basis whilst presiding over multi-heavy defeats.

The thing is that Man Utd team was probably the shitiest Man Utd teams to ever turn up here & yet they still made us look even shitter. How much longer will this be allowed to continue ?

The thing is that Man Utd team was probably the shitiest Man Utd teams to ever turn up here & yet they still made us look even shitter. How much longer will this be allowed to continue ?

It will continue on until we get bought out. Ashley has us right where he wants us.

6 defeats by 3 or more goals in 2 months is a disgrace.

Edited by StoneColdStephenIreland

Who's this nob

you're slating people for supporting their team, and I'M the (K)nob???

As for calling Elliot a cunt, you have no idea what you're on about, he's a top bloke. Doubt Krul would have changed much today, given the rest of the team was so shambolic

As for calling Elliot a cunt, you have no idea what you're on about, he's a top bloke. Doubt Krul would have changed much today, given the rest of the team was so shambolic

I didn't hear much support. Not even a racket or showing of anger. You're being bribed by season ticket deals as we're shit.

Mike thanks you for your support. :good:

Exactly the kind of stance that means we'll never get rid of the cunt. 50,000 happy fuckers or 50,000 whinging fuckers - there's no difference to him. It's the precious walk-all-over-us "die-hards" that are ultimately and unintentionally keeping him here. Simple as.

as for elliot I don't care if he's the second coming of Christ (because you like his twitter feed) he still isnt good enough, amongst others

Edited by ClubSpinDoctor

I didn't hear much support. Not even a racket or showing of anger. You're being bribed by season ticket deals as we're shit.

Mike thanks you for your support. :good:

I just dont get it they Ashley & Pardew & the players should be getting abuse from the crowd there was a bit of booing at the end that was it. No wonder they please themselves there's no resistance from the fans at all. It's like "there you go there's another home thrashing see you all in a fortnight" and the fans reply with "oh thanks for that can I pull my pants up now".

Exactly the kind of stance that means we'll never get rid of the cunt. 50,000 happy fuckers or 50,000 whinging fuckers - there's no difference to him. It's the precious walk-all-over-us "die-hards" that are ultimately and unintentionally keeping him here. Simple as.

as for elliot I don't care if he's the second coming of Christ (because you like his twitter feed) he still isnt good enough, amongst others

And how is not turning up going to jettison Ashley? By all means suggest that jacking it will make you personally feel better but as long as premier league games are beamed worldwide advertising his core business he's as happy as a pig in shit.

Less ticket money. More negative press. Less attractive to players. Puts him at risk of his investment sinking, and the occasional friday night broadcast in the championship for his advertising. Seriously, why would he care about the opinions of people who's money he'll get regardless?

After the second half of his season surely we now won't be able to even pretend that we have any ambition to potential targets. The only players we'll be able to sign will be outcasts and mercenaries. I can't wait.

Less ticket money. More negative press. Less attractive to players. Puts him at risk of his investment sinking, and the occasional friday night broadcast in the championship for his advertising. Seriously, why would he care about the opinions of people who's money he'll get regardless?

You don't seem to worry about that if Ashley is out, who'll come in?

Great attitude you're displaying towards your fellow fan by the way. Ever considered that people come to SJP every other week to support their team through thick and thin, that they're not ignorant of the issues but support Newcastle United, not Mike Ashley (the former being bigger than the latter)?

You don't seem to worry about that if Ashley is out, who'll come in?

Great attitude you're displaying towards your fellow fan by the way. Ever considered that people come to SJP every other week to support their team through thick and thin, that they're not ignorant of the issues but support Newcastle United, not Mike Ashley (the former being bigger than the latter)?

I know exactly what the sentiments of those supporters are. I just don't find it admirable, I consider it self destructive. You say the former being bigger than the latter but it's simply not true. He's bigger, richer and more powerful than nufc and 50,000 gates only empower him further.

As for the rest of your post, if you're suggesting that the prospect of getting a worse owner after the way ours has behaved should deter me from wanting him gone then you're off your tits son

Edited by ClubSpinDoctor