Newcastle United v Manchester United

Graing

Could just accept it for what it is and keep going and having a little moan though. Even have a little disgruntled mumble in the box office when entering your chip n pin!

Are you old enough to have stopped going around 1980 or 1990?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're going to contrive to finish 12th aren't we? And in doing so, demonstrate that we have made no progress whatsoever from last season.

Following Newcastle is a total waste of time, apart from the fact that other fans are good company :(

I'm a little settled now, so .............

Elliot was really badly positioned for Mata's free-kick, he should have known better.

When Gouffran was taken off I had forgotten he was on the pitch. He's gone downhill and is pretty much anonymous.

De Jong continues to look like a non-scoring striker, and he's had plenty of time on the pitch to show his wares.

My heart really rose when Shola was brought on for a few minutes, got stuck in my throat and nearly choked me.

Pardew proved again he is a clueless entity,......... why Shola and not Armstrong, nothing to lose but a lot to gain.

Criticize me as you will, but I think Saylor should be given a run out in place of Willo. He plays with heart & soul of a Geordie.

Colo seems to have lost the plot.

Gosling didn't do that badly and I've always questioned why Pardew played Marveaux ahead of him as a substitute.

ManUre were there to be taken in the first half, and they should have been but we can't score, and you must to win.

He plays with heart & soul of a Geordie.

jesus wept.

agree with most of the rest of what you said though, noelie. hell hath frozen over.

We're going to contrive to finish 12th aren't we? And in doing so, demonstrate that we have made no progress whatsoever from last season.

Following Newcastle is a total waste of time, apart from the fact that other fans are good company :(

Ashley and co will no doubt see that as progress from last season's finish and give themselves a good pat on the back.

I'm a little settled now, so .............

Elliot was really badly positioned for Mata's free-kick, he should have known better.

When Gouffran was taken off I had forgotten he was on the pitch. He's gone downhill and is pretty much anonymous.

De Jong continues to look like a non-scoring striker, and he's had plenty of time on the pitch to show his wares.

My heart really rose when Shola was brought on for a few minutes, got stuck in my throat and nearly choked me.

Pardew proved again he is a clueless entity,......... why Shola and not Armstrong, nothing to lose but a lot to gain.

Criticize me as you will, but I think Saylor should be given a run out in place of Willo. He plays with heart & soul of a Geordie.

Colo seems to have lost the plot.

Gosling didn't do that badly and I've always questioned why Pardew played Marveaux ahead of him as a substitute.

ManUre were there to be taken in the first half, and they should have been but we can't score, and you must to win.

Completely agree on all fronts (though perhaps dubious on the Saylor front ;) ).

Edited by ADP

Derby defeats, heavy defeats, early cup exits, 'fanking' a boss who hangs him out to dry, calling another club 'United', multi-shit excuses, shit craic etc, etc. He'll be a big miss when he goes.

Exactly the kind of stance that means we'll never get rid of the cunt. 50,000 happy fuckers or 50,000 whinging fuckers - there's no difference to him. It's the precious walk-all-over-us "die-hards" that are ultimately and unintentionally keeping him here. Simple as.

as for elliot I don't care if he's the second coming of Christ (because you like his twitter feed) he still isnt good enough, amongst others

has nothing to do with any twitter feed.

so, in your mind NOT going to watch the team you support is winning?? fuck off.

I didn't hear much support. Not even a racket or showing of anger. You're being bribed by season ticket deals as we're shit.

Mike thanks you for your support. :good:

two presumptions made, none correct..... Nice going!

has nothing to do with any twitter feed.

so, in your mind NOT going to watch the team you support is winning?? fuck off.

Winning would be change and going to watch them disencourages change. Is obviously the point I'm making. Edited by ClubSpinDoctor

Winning would be change and going to watch them disencourages change. Is obviously the point I'm making.

Given what is known about Ashley i'm staggered you think he could be manouevred around the board as easily. Let's imagine for one moment his hand WAS forced, i'd imagine he'd be sure to pull the pin on one last "fuck you" grenade before he headed for the sunset. Can't imagine the aftermath of that could be described as "winning". That's before you even factor in how your proposed actions would naturally make us seriously LESS appealing to a prospective buyer and could, in that instance, prolong his tenure.

And of course there is the fact that MY team is my team, and not watching them on an, at best, flimsy premise is certain to make sure that I lose!

You, like everybody else, are free to pursue your own course of action. Go ahead, plot your course, however by undermining other peoples chance to freely do the same you will have well and truly earned your dickhead cap! Wear it with pride!

You never know, it may be that enough people do just as you say, and a change comes about. I'm sure we wouldnt end up with a Venkys/Vincent Tan/Gillet & Hicks/Glazers type owner,then again, you never know!

As for Rob Elliot, you're a mile off calling him a cunt, just so you know!

Given what is known about Ashley i'm staggered you think he could be manouevred around the board as easily. Let's imagine for one moment his hand WAS forced, i'd imagine he'd be sure to pull the pin on one last "fuck you" grenade before he headed for the sunset. Can't imagine the aftermath of that could be described as "winning". That's before you even factor in how your proposed actions would naturally make us seriously LESS appealing to a prospective buyer and could, in that instance, prolong his tenure.

And of course there is the fact that MY team is my team, and not watching them on an, at best, flimsy premise is certain to make sure that I lose!

You, like everybody else, are free to pursue your own course of action. Go ahead, plot your course, however by undermining other peoples chance to freely do the same you will have well and truly earned your dickhead cap! Wear it with pride!

You never know, it may be that enough people do just as you say, and a change comes about. I'm sure we wouldnt end up with a Venkys/Vincent Tan/Gillet & Hicks/Glazers type owner,then again, you never know!

As for Rob Elliot, you're a mile off calling him a cunt, just so you know!

For a guy that lubes up for big mike and bends over so submissively, you aren't half coming across as dominant and aggressive.

Rob Elliot is just one of them imo. Not signed because of his ability, signed through previous association and clearly not good enough. Job for the boys

For a guy that lubes up for big mike and bends over so submissively, you aren't half coming across as dominant and aggressive.

Rob Elliot is just one of them imo. Not signed because of his ability, signed through previous association and clearly not good enough. Job for the boys

See you've got your cap on!

i expected exactly this response, ignore the points raised, and undermine with bullshit. Ten a penny mate!

Job for the boys?? hahaha, god you're thick. Signed because Forster wasnt happy to sit on the bench. Who should we have signed? Buffon? De Gea? Perhaps Courtois would have been happy to be the 2nd choice! Signed, perhaps, because Pardew, and Woodman knew him from Charlton, and thought he's a player you can count on.

See you've got your cap on!

i expected exactly this response, ignore the points raised, and undermine with bullshit. Ten a penny mate!

Job for the boys?? hahaha, god you're thick. Signed because Forster wasnt happy to sit on the bench. Who should we have signed? Buffon? De Gea? Perhaps Courtois would have been happy to be the 2nd choice! Signed, perhaps, because Pardew, and Woodman knew him from Charlton, and thought he's a player you can count on.

How have I ignored the points raised? You've clearly stated that you think giving Mike Ashley money is no different to not giving him money and expressed a view that fans are effectively powerless to resist him. I've already stated that I disagree. What do you want me to say? It's a simpleton, enabling attitude.

Didn't we have Harper wasnt he a decent enough understudy? Didn't retire did he? Geordie for cockney. Job for the boys

So do you suggest just paying your money and accepting mediocrity until Mike decides to sell is the best course of action then?

I would have thought my position on that would have been crystal given i've already spelled it out for you. Care to read it and respond like adults do?

Here's a question for you. At a guess, what percentage of people who (like yourself) hold a "boycott games is the only way" opinion, do so because they'd rather not watch their struggling team get beat, as opposed to a calculated effort to oust Ashley?? It's amazing how many of our fans think we have a god given right to challenge for the title, because we had a purple patch under Keegan, and we've got a canny stadium. To paraphrase the man himself "I'd love it if we won the league", there's nothing i'd rather see, just before you state otherwise.

One more question, have you ever met anyone who'll admit to walking out when we were 4-0 down to Arsenal?? I havent, yet I saw hundreds of them do it. I wonder if the numbers are anywhere near the answer to my first question??

Of course, by an extension of your logic the ones that did walk out at 4-0 down are the TRUE fans, and the ones that stayed should be mocked?

I think you've got comprehension issues pal as well as being a giant bell end.

That post. Fuck me. It's not about having the right to be challenging for anything it's about the club having and displaying a tiny bit of desire to want to fucking challenge and not taking your money, selling our best players etc. Unbelievable post. Fuck off, I won't feed you any more.

I'm a cock

How have I ignored the points raised? You've clearly stated that you think giving Mike Ashley money is no different to not giving him money and expressed a view that fans are effectively powerless to resist him. I've already stated that I disagree. What do you want me to say? It's a simpleton, enabling attitude.

Didn't we have Harper wasnt he a decent enough understudy? Didn't retire did he? Geordie for cockney. Job for the boys

You do realise that Harper has not of yet managed to combat the effects of ageing, and would at some point need to be replaced don't you? Maybe we've got a chance at tempting Shearer off the MOTD sofa??

I'm assuming you're a Geordie, why the Fuck are they playing Collocini ahead of you? I see your point, let's pick the team on solely Geographical factors and ignore footballing merit!

Cockney - So what you are intimating is that Pardew would happily narrow his recruitment area down to a pinpoint so that he can hear some familiar accents in the changing room?? My word