Newcastle United v Manchester United

Graing

I think you've got comprehension issues pal as well as being a giant bell end.

That post. Fuck me. It's not about having the right to be challenging for anything it's about the club having and displaying a tiny bit of desire to want to fucking challenge and not taking your money, selling our best players etc. Unbelievable post. Fuck off, I won't feed you any more.

Okay, so you are beyond disillusioned with the running of the club, and you won't be going to any home games whilst Ashley is at the helm, correct? Sounds like you've made a choice. Remind me again why you feel the need to force that choice on others?

By the way, you DID leave at 4-0 down didnt you? again, that was your choice. Personally, I'm glad i stayed to cheer on the comeback!! (even though i was gutted when Nolan put the fifth a yard wide)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you've got comprehension issues pal as well as being a giant bell end.

That post. Fuck me. It's not about having the right to be challenging for anything it's about the club having and displaying a tiny bit of desire to want to fucking challenge and not taking your money, selling our best players etc. Unbelievable post. Fuck off, I won't feed you any more.

"It's amazing how many of our fans think we have a god given right to challenge for the title, because we had a purple patch under Keegan, and we've got a canny stadium."

This is the sentence you appear to have taken massive offence to?? So from that I can take it you disagree that these fans exist? Interesting. Even more interesting that YOU placed yourself amongst them, and not me! Can't you comprehend THAT?

Edited by PUGATRON1000

The financial benefit of finishing in the top ten far outweighs any bonus payable. Nobody pays out a bonus that is over 100% of the benefit to the business.

How have you worked that out?

£800k difference between 10th and 11th for prize money.

That's only £32k per player on their bonus sheet. Before you factor in Pardew and his staff and then the rest of the club.

Not that I think it's been done deviously rather than being down to incompetence.

two presumptions made, none correct..... Nice going!

After reading the post below here's another presumption. You're a knob. (one out of three isn't too bad).

I would have thought my position on that would have been crystal given i've already spelled it out for you. Care to read it and respond like adults do?

Here's a question for you. At a guess, what percentage of people who (like yourself) hold a "boycott games is the only way" opinion, do so because they'd rather not watch their struggling team get beat, as opposed to a calculated effort to oust Ashley?? It's amazing how many of our fans think we have a god given right to challenge for the title, because we had a purple patch under Keegan, and we've got a canny stadium. To paraphrase the man himself "I'd love it if we won the league", there's nothing i'd rather see, just before you state otherwise.

One more question, have you ever met anyone who'll admit to walking out when we were 4-0 down to Arsenal?? I havent, yet I saw hundreds of them do it. I wonder if the numbers are anywhere near the answer to my first question??

Of course, by an extension of your logic the ones that did walk out at 4-0 down are the TRUE fans, and the ones that stayed should be mocked?

A Newcastle United supporter suggesting people who can't bare to pay into a Mike Ashley ran NUFC are only doing so because we're getting beat? Go fuck yourself. I seem to be the opposite of your shit theory as I remember watching people without a single iota of a fucking clue of this club and it's history, people who didn't fancy watching us v Bournemouth/Barnsley/Port Vale etc home & away in the 2nd division get season tickets and get to games that I couldn't when the good times rolled around. I was at that Arsenal game and didn't walk out but vocally backed my team, I've also vocally given our owner stick, I wasn't alone in L7 doing this so that's why the ground is a fucking morgue because the fat, huffy cunt decided to get rid of that section and sacrifice some atmosphere because he didn't like the stick. Another bit of excrement you mention is a belief that there's a decent amount of people who think we have a God given right to challenge for the title. Really? You got any more anti-Geordie myths to peddle have you? I know you don't get on here very often yet I remember you for posting shite before, think it was the name that stuck out, your post is more 'purgatory' than purgatron.

Well done, by the way. You successfully wound me up. :good:

After reading the post below here's another presumption. You're a knob. (one out of three isn't too bad).

A Newcastle United supporter suggesting people who can't bare to pay into a Mike Ashley ran NUFC are only doing so because we're getting beat? Go fuck yourself. I seem to be the opposite of your shit theory as I remember watching people without a single iota of a fucking clue of this club and it's history, people who didn't fancy watching us v Bournemouth/Barnsley/Port Vale etc home & away in the 2nd division get season tickets and get to games that I couldn't when the good times rolled around. I was at that Arsenal game and didn't walk out but vocally backed my team, I've also vocally given our owner stick, I wasn't alone in L7 doing this so that's why the ground is a fucking morgue because the fat, huffy cunt decided to get rid of that section and sacrifice some atmosphere because he didn't like the stick. Another bit of excrement you mention is a belief that there's a decent amount of people who think we have a God given right to challenge for the title. Really? You got any more anti-Geordie myths to peddle have you? I know you don't get on here very often yet I remember you for posting shite before, think it was the name that stuck out, your post is more 'purgatory' than purgatron.

Well done, by the way. You successfully wound me up. :good:

No mate you appear to have wound yourself up. I asked the QUESTION of how many people have that outlook. I've had the toothcomb out, and I still cant see where i said you did. You seem to have hung that label around your own neck so you can spout off in outrage!

You appear to be the opposite of my shit theory?? how is that even possible? I asked a question on what percentage of people dont go because they cant stand to see us beaten so easily, which you appear to think is outlandishly outrageous?? How can you say with any semblance of seriousness, given you had a semi whine about not being able to attend games once "the good times rolled around". Think about it mate....at least try! You had no problems attending when we were shit, then when we weren't you couldnt get in. Where is the flawed logic in suggesting that some of those people may not hang around "when times aren't so good?," and seriously, what is so offensive about suggesting this? If you have (for your own argumentative reasons,) taken this to mean i am suggesting this is the SOLE reason for EVERYBODY who now doesnt attend doing so, then you have either massively misread the QUESTION, or you are making the mistake of ignoring the fact that within a collection of 50,000 people there will be variance in attitudes, opinions etc. It doesnt matter if they all have the same coloured top on, they are different people. I do understand however that argumentative people simply MUST separate people into opposing camps in order to fuel their outrage, and that the separation remains permanent. Anti this, Pro that, like that's the only discernible feature of that person. Again, the shirts are black and white mate, the people aren't!

Perhaps that IS why you have gone over the top on touchiness, because you think I am attacking the whole of the fanbase as a singular beast? If so, again, why not have another read of the QUESTION. Perhaps that is also why you believe that there arent a noticeable number of people who DO think that our attendances alone should translate to success! I've heard their patter often enough to know they are out there! If they truly are as marginal as you appear to believe, then its a statistical miracle that David Craig can magic them out of his arse whenever theres some new turmoil or other!

Well done for sticking by the team when 4-0 down, im sure you saw the streams of people leaving after 25 minutes. Honestly, do you think the crowd that stayed played ANY part in turning things around in the second half?? Personally,I think they were critical!

Lastly (thank god,) I remember you also, mainly for the "purgatory" pun. It's at least it's fifth outing, and at best it was only ever vaguely witty.

P.S - I'm not wound up, If reading opinions other than yours upsets you THAT deeply may I suggest that internet forums may not be for you!

PEACE BROTHER! :jonas:

You were suggesting the fans who weren't going were doing so not because of Ashley but primarily because they just don't like losing, then put something in about the fans fucking off at 0-4 down. It may have been a QUESTION but it was an insinuation and you know it. Don't worry, I'm chilled out now. By the way, how many do you think fucked off for the Arsenal game? :lol: (by fucked off I mean fans that actually left the stadium rather than went down for their pint/piss early).

Well that just confirms that you HAVE grasped the stick by the shitty end.

The post that has offended you to your core was made in response to it being suggested that attending the games to support the team (not the regime,) makes me a scab!! I asked a genuine question, wondering how many people who claimed they werent attending in protest of the regime, were in fact draping that banner around their neck in order to appear more justified for not attending. After all it sounds a lot better than "I'm not going cos we're shit!" Although not exactly "wolf in sheeps clothing," there's an element lurking in amongst, of that I have no doubt. Just to clarify AGAIN, It was a question, not a personal accusation directed at any individual. You know YOUR motives, and the reasons for them, honestly, why you getting wound up by what i've said??

As for people going for early pints..... after 25 minutes?? Maybe thats all that everyone who left was doing,drinking and pissing, but again I seriously doubt it!

You do know I'm not "anti Geordie" right? surely you must? Please tell me you at least get THAT