Im thinking of.....

peasepud

Thats not much of a range? :lol:

284[/snapback]

Both of those got me my first Gin over the keyboard moment on here, many more to come I hope. :lol:

Ahhh shite! I cant use this Quote malarky! Matts was the first splutter closely followed by PLs!

Both of those got me my first Gin over the keyboard moment on here, many more to come I hope.  :lol:

Ahhh shite! I cant use this Quote malarky! Matts was the first splutter closely followed by PLs!

310[/snapback]

So- roughly how many ml. did you spew and subsequently have to clean up? You do realise this could be used as a ruse as to why your keyboard is really so sticky.

• 5 months later...
Both of those got me my first Gin over the keyboard moment on here, many more to come I hope.  :lol:

310[/snapback]

So- roughly how many ml. did you spew and subsequently have to clean up? You do realise this could be used as a ruse as to why your keyboard is really so sticky.

704[/snapback]

:mellow:

buying a new boiler,

anyone know how much they cost?

:lol:

226[/snapback]

Is Top Lass not cutting the mustard any longer like?

82291[/snapback]

Unfortunately for pud she seems to be cutting down on the bedroom antics, probably the best thing for him at his age :mellow:

Edited by Wacky Jnr

Pud, you just made me laugh out loud at this forum for the first time in ages.

82297[/snapback]

As restorer of this thread from the 24th of July, I think I will be claiming some of the fame, thank you! :mellow::lol:

Pud, you just made me laugh out loud at this forum for the first time in ages.

82297[/snapback]

As restorer of this thread from the 24th of July, I think I will be claiming some of the fame, thank you! :mellow::lol:

82324[/snapback]

Oh ok.... I didn't pay any attention to the dates of it or whatever...

In that case, thanks Matty too! Good call ;)

310[/snapback]

704[/snapback]

10cc. FACT!