Best attendance in the land

Happy Face

I understand our percentage attendance for the league this year is 99.9%

The best in the country.

Did anyone go through with not renewing as a form of protest?

Do you feel a bit silly now?

Edited by Happy Face

it's actually a problem that isnt it.

Because if people do start quiting and not renewing as a form of protest, then there will always be people looking to replace them.

Therefore we can't hit the direction where they care about it (in the pocket), when it comes to ticket sales.

Anyone who didn't renew probably feels justified tbh.

80620[/snapback]

Probably.

But they painted it up as some sort of sacrifice for the good of the club. And anyone that did renew was a Souness supporting idiot. Fact is, not renewing had zero effect.

Those who didn't renew will be sitting smugly at this moment I should imagine. On a related note, the next person on the way out who says 'I'm not coming back next week like' I'm going to ask for their season ticket. My nephew will have it. Cheers. :rolleyes:

Because if people do start quiting and not renewing as a form of protest, then there will always be people looking to replace them.

Therefore we can't hit the direction where they care about it (in the pocket), when it comes to ticket sales.

80626[/snapback]

I don't think that if Souness is still in charge at renewal time that there is a never-ending line, ready to step in.

80626[/snapback]

I don't think that if Souness is still in charge at renewal time that there is a never-ending line, ready to step in.

80636[/snapback]

maybe not in terms of season tickets, then again it might be close. But for league matches, there will be people snapping up the tickets on the gate.

Our capacity is 52,218 but our highest attendance is 52,327.  How is that possible? :rolleyes:

80652[/snapback]

90 odd small children fit in Freddies seat when he's not about.

TBH I think our capacity is over 52,300 so they've got it wrong.

:rolleyes:

Sat on each other's shoulders and wearing a long coat??

80657[/snapback]

Obviously, the rest of them have been rounded up by the Cambodian Midget Fighting League.

Our capacity is 52,218 but our highest attendance is 52,327.  How is that possible? :rolleyes:

80652[/snapback]

90 odd small children fit in Freddies seat when he's not about.

80659[/snapback]

N-O members tbh :yes

I understand our percentage attendance for the league this year is 99.9%

80619[/snapback]

So there are only 50 odd empty seats a match? Not trying to be pedantic, but that clearly isn't right, is it?

In general though the ground has been pretty full, but don't forget we had to resort to TV advertising and buying Owen this time around. I wouldn't assume we will sell out forever regardless of performances; depending on who we appoint as manager we might be significantly short next term.

I gave up my ticket, cos I was moving down south and because I wasn't going to pay commuter costs as well as 500 quid a year to see the shower of sht that was being produced last season.

I haven't regretted it for a single second, apart from the 5600 seconds of the mackem match.

Besides about 3/4 of our games have been on the tele. I am perfectly at home with the moniker 'armchair supporter' or 'armchair supporter with loads of extra cash in his sktyrocket for booze as he's not paying out to watch the dross served up at the toon'