Anyone at the Man Utd match.

trooper

I'm just wondering what the mood is were you are in the ground ? Is it now a case of well the seasons nearly over so we'll put up with it ? Or is there genuine anger ? I'm only asking because at the end of the match there was a bit of booing but not much more. I'll be really honest by the amount of people who stopped until the final whistle I thought there was going to be a sit in. One other question have/are people beside you in the ground renewing ST's or have they had enough now ?

There was booing at the end of both halves.

First half for the referee (who was proven right) and second half for the players, Manager, owner and the whole damned situation.

There was booing when Shola came on (disgraceful), but I think if you spoke to those that booed, they meant it for Pardew, not for Shola.

When the 4th went in I did a full throated "Get out of our club...." one of the 6 other lads i go with joined in. No-one else did. That's in the Strawberry corner, the most vocal part of the ground.

The biggest NUFC chant of the day was "Shearer turned you down"

Fucking embarrassment all told.

Did MOTD or anyone make anything of Pardew fucking off after 75 minutes?

They slated Sherwood for staying in the stand last week but not heard a peep about Pardew.

He's like Derren Brown and Obi Wan Kenobi rolled into one the slippery cunt. Somehow fooled the world he's not a useless, egotistical dickhead.

He must have slid out of his seat the slimy bastard. I watched it on a stream one minute he was there next minute he had disappeared.

Edited by trooper

The atmosphere was by far the worst I've ever witnessed against Manure. Back in the 80's before they won everything, it was still a massive game and the atmosphere was fantastic but there was none of that on Saturday.

There is an sense of resignation in the air at the moment. It seems that very few people believe that we will ever achieve anything under Ashley or (more importantly) that we can get him out. Back in the days before Hall and Shepherd, there was always the belief that we could get rid of McKeag and co and replace them with someone who had the vision to take the club forward. Now that doesn't seem to be the case at all.

It's an extremely depressing state to be in.

Back in the days before Hall and Shepherd, there was always the belief that we could get rid of McKeag and co and replace them with someone who had the vision to take the club forward. Now that doesn't seem to be the case at all.

It's an extremely depressing state to be in.

We had a debate that went on for 4 pints after. 19 year old lad who wasn't even born before Hall arrived was making the argument for apathy.

He reckoned it's pointless getting on Pardew's back because Ashley can't attract better anyway. But there's no point giving it "sack the board" because there's no buyers.

I was a generation exer. Lisa Simpson said, that I feel neither highs, nor lows, but even I was frustrated by that attitude.

Sometimes you have to be angry, even without offering any solution whatsoever.

Ive supported them since 69.

I ve been kicked to fuck, Ive been nicked for fighting with rival fans, Ive been to 70+ grounds, Ive sold a car to get to a match, Ive been prepared to sacrafice almost everything.

On saturday i talked to the wifewho sits next to me about using goose fat to roast tatties