Peaches Geldof

Meenzer

Christ, even I steered clear of that one! :whistle:

Normally couldn't give a fuck about the lives of celebrities, but this saddens me- two tiny young lads have lost their mother, and as for Berb .....

:lol:

i'm assuming it was a drugs overdose or whatever then?

No word as to why yet. Her mother dying at 41 was too young - this is just horrible. Her poor babies and family :(

she has kids?

fuck me what a mess

Yeah, she had 2 little boys a year apart. So the eldest isn't even 2 yet. She seemed to be really settled and "normal" after having her children.

'Peaches has died. We are beyond pain. She was the wildest, funniest, cleverest, wittiest and the most bonkers of all of us.

'Writing 'was' destroys me afresh. What a beautiful child. How is this possible that we will not see her again? How is that bearable?

'We loved her and will cherish her forever. How sad that sentence is.

'Tom and her sons Astala and Phaedra will always belong in our family, fractured so often, but never broken. Bob, Jeanne, Fifi, Pixie and Tiger Geldof.'

Think what you like about Bob Geldof but that poor man must feel like he's cursed :(

BBC showing other celebrities 'tweets' about it as well. Again, must be heartbreaking for that family but it's a gift for the 24/7 news channels. Sky will be even worse I'd guess.

BBC showing other celebrities 'tweets' about it as well. Again, must be heartbreaking for that family but it's a gift for the 24/7 news channels. Sky will be even worse I'd guess.

Sky was horrific. I switched off the moment I heard a 'journalist' say "As it's getting dark here in Kent, I'm peering through some trees to see Peaches Geldof's house where there appears to be police cars outside..."

The Daily Mail has a full article on celebrity tweets about it, most of them from TOWIE or people who have never met the lass

Anyone seen wives of those in the military who're already complaining people are wishing the bereaved family well, when there are soldiers on the planet, or something.

Tragedy of course but the amount of coverage gets explained when you read....

"By the following year, she had married her second husband, Thomas Cohen, also a musician, in the church where her mother's funeral had been held in 2000. "'I feel her presence all the time but especially today," she told Hello! magazine, to which she had sold the pictures."