• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'The process of scrutinising what went wrong and planning what is to become has already begun'

Well that's you fucked then Charnley lad

:lol: Charnley typed that as he was crawling under his desk, he'll stay there until the summer window closes.

Statement from Lee Charnley:

Nothing more could be asked of you and I am truly sorry we have not given you the outcome you deserve.

The thing they don't get is it's the outcome that Charnley et al absolutely deserve. He can say whatever the hell he wants about the fans, but I don't think there's a single fan out there who thinks we've been unlucky, and that's on the useless twats in charge.

I don't want to criticise them too harshly. They did make a futile attempt to turn it around this season, unlike last time it doesn't feel deliberate and I'm not as angry. Until Pearson is appointed

It could be a lot worse than Pearson

Give him a break, he's been trying to stay positive by not making any plans for relegation. Expect a statement in December about what the plans are and who the new manager is following Benitez's departure in June. These things take time.

:lol:

I like this bit;

'Scruitanising what went wrong'

Errr you were put in charge and didnt act quick enough when even Stevie Wonder could see we were fucked under McClaren.

I like this bit;

Errr you were put in charge and didnt act quick enough when even Stevie Wonder could see we were fucked under McClaren.

"Scrutinizing what went wrong" = "compiling a list of excuses"

I like this bit;

Aye :lol:

Meh. Dont even know what to say anymore. I can see us being a yoyo club for decades to come. Wouldnt put it past this lot to have us struggle in the championship either.