Stoke vs Newcastle 12/04/14

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly couldn't give a shit about this season, part of me wants us to finish 11th, so no fucker gets a bonus, but the majority of me just wants it to be over.

I'm a little tired of Remy's absence being used too much for our abysmal performances of late.

Lets face it, Cisse, Gouffran, Sissoko, BenArfa, are all capable of scoring but they're just not doing it.

And furthermore, Remy's absence has fuck all to do with the number of goals we're letting in.

If the midfield and defense had been doing their fucking job we could have possibly been looking at scoreless draws instead of cricket scores.

AND, ..........Pardew's had 6 days to instill some gusto into the non-performing players but I don't think he has the where -with-all to do it. I just hope he doesn't start Stroller, Marveaux, or Obertan, something he's capable of doing.

I think we'll lose and just hope it's not another 4 nowt debacle.

I honestly couldn't give a shit about this season, part of me wants us to finish 11th, so no fucker gets a bonus, but the majority of me just wants it to be over.

This really.

I'm a little tired of Remy's absence being used too much for our abysmal performances of late.

Lets face it,  Cisse, Gouffran, Sissoko, BenArfa, are all capable of scoring but they're just not doing it.

And furthermore, Remy's absence has fuck all to do with the number of goals we're letting in.

If the midfield and defense had been doing their fucking job we could have possibly been looking at scoreless draws instead of cricket scores.

Well said.

Team I've been told.

Krul

Taylor

Williamson

Colo

Anita

Gouffran

Tiote

Gosling

Dummett

Shola

Cisse

Players out of position: 2 (potentially 3 depending how Shola/Cisse are being asked to work)

Utterly useless shitgibbons selected: 4 (slightly harsh on Dummett, but he plainly isn't good enough)

And playing a tactic to combat a style of play that the opposition haven't played for a year.

Good work Alan.

Please. Please, please, please don't be true.