Stoke vs Newcastle 12/04/14

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PARDEW MUST GO!!

There is little consolation that the score was kept to the minimum.

There is NO consolation in knowing Pardew is stupid.

Amoeba should have been off at halftime or earlier.

Taking Cisse off and leaving Amoeba on is typical Pardewism.

Waiting until the last 20 minutes before making changes is again classic Pardewism.

Mapoo on? where the fuck was Santon .

:lol: What a bunch of useless knackers our lot are man, from top to bottom. The fact we're still starting utter shite like Dan Gosling and Shola Ameobi shows how much of a cockend Pardew is, I'd rather play lads like Bigirimana and Armstrong now to give them some game time instead of people who clearly aren't going to be here much longer. Why not play Ben Arfa? to keep it tight? we're getting battered every fucking week without him in the side anyway and not scoring so we may as well play him, why torture the fans even more by playing Dan fucking Gosling, how that lad has made it to this level of the game is shocking.

:lol: What a bunch of useless knackers our lot are man, from top to bottom. The fact we're still starting utter shite like Dan Gosling and Shola Ameobi shows how much of a cockend Pardew is, I'd rather play lads like Bigirimana and Armstrong now to give them some game time instead of people who clearly aren't going to be here much longer. Why not play Ben Arfa? to keep it tight? we're getting battered every fucking week without him in the side anyway and not scoring so we may as well play him, why torture the fans even more by playing Dan fucking Gosling, how that lad has made it to this level of the game is shocking.

This. A million times this. At least Bigi and Armstrong would play like they've got something to play for.

This. A million times this. At least Bigi and Armstrong would play like they've got something to play for.

Yup, I don't understand Gosling over Bigirimana at all, Bigi has looked a very capable player pretty much everytime I've seen him whereas Gosling has looked like an absolute nothing player every time. Bigi is also far younger, Gosling can't claim to be a youngster anymore tbh at 24 he should pretty much be a regular starter (I know there are some exceptions but 24-28 is pretty much middle aged as a prem player), I think they said this was his 3rd prem start for us what's the point? Bigirimana has real potential imo and we're risking stunting it to play a bog standard championship player like Gosling, unless we're playing him to 'put him in the shop window' but even so we're probably decreasing his value by playing him.

Beyond words.

Like someone said the fact we're fielding Shola and Gosling says it all. Over Ben Arfa.

Lost whatever little repsect I had left for Pardew. The guy is a sad, pathetic incompetent coward of a man who shouldn't be managing a sunday league side.

Can't recall exactly when but I think I remember him saying a couple of times that he'd made mistakes/he'd got it wrong, which in fairness is about par because all managers, even those that are on disastrous relegation bringing runs, always find something to shift blame onto. It's just part of the job.

Blaming the press isn't though and is just a bit daft.