PL winners 2014

TobamorisRevenge

Despite all the hype, its is the most interesting title race in years.

Sadly atmo can only see it going the wa yof the money:

1st man city 88

2. chelsea 87

3. Lpool 86

key fixture:

Everton V Man City

sat 3 May 17:30

rest their fixtures look totally winnable.

Cant see Liverpool beating chelsea, although their strikers are in shocking form.

City do have some injury problems, they got one or 2 decent squad players tho....

Edited by TobamorisRevenge

Liverpool have won ten in a row, that takes some doing and I can't see them winning all of the next four. If Chelsea do a job on them I think it'll be theirs to lose, but the key to that is them beating Liverpool, a draw might be enough for the reds.

Liverpool have won ten in a row, that takes some doing and I can't see them winning all of the next four. If Chelsea do a job on them I think it'll be theirs to lose, but the key to that is them beating Liverpool, a draw might be enough for the reds.

yeah but.....man city have six games to play. DO you think everton can draw with man city?

if city and chelsea win all there games, city finish on 88 and WIN. So its liverpool OR city to win it.....chelsea cant get more than 87 pts.

probably gonna one point between 1st and 2nd place, very unlikely to go down to GD?

yeah but.....man city have six games to play. DO you think everton can draw with man city?

if city and chelsea win all there games, city finish on 88 and WIN. So its liverpool OR city to win it.....chelsea cant get more than 87 pts.

probably gonna one point between 1st and 2nd place, very unlikely to go down to GD?

I'm taking a leaf out of Rio Ferdinand's attitude to questions from now on. Sorry, Tobar. :unsure2:

bug-eyed-guy-o.gif

I have the following:

1 Chelsea 38 27 6 5 73 25 87 +48

2 Man City 38 27 5 6 100 35 86 +65

3 Liverpool 38 27 5 6 106 44 86 +62

4 Arsenal 38 24 7 7 68 41 79 +27

I think the main banana skin for Liverpool is Palace. Playing v well at the moment. Pullis is someone I aint a fan of given his awful football at Stoke, but he's done a cracking job at Palace and IMO manager of the season.

Edited by wykikitoon

well that was a shock result! trust mackems to put a spanner inthe works.

advantage has swung back to chelsea...

i guess chelsea/liverpool have time to mess it up still!

Advantage surely has to be with Liverpool. They can afford to drop 2 points against Chelsea and still win the league

I have the following:

1 Chelsea 38 27 6 5 73 25 87 +48

2 Man City 38 27 5 6 100 35 86 +65

3 Liverpool 38 27 5 6 106 44 86 +62

4 Arsenal 38 24 7 7 68 41 79 +27

I think the main banana skin for Liverpool is Palace. Playing v well at the moment. Pullis is someone I aint a fan of given his awful football at Stoke, but he's done a cracking job at Palace and IMO manager of the season.

I think Palace is a trap game for Liverpool.

We'll play spoiler last match of the season and crush Liverpool's dreams :lol:

Chelsea to win the PL.

`We'll play spoiler last match of the season and crush Liverpool's dreams`

tbh if they can manage to punch a hole through mourinhos spoiler tactics (hes very negative manager) ther can easily nullify pardews tactical genius !

well at least its all far from predictable now. Can imagine the asians bookies are having a field day on all of this...

Mourinhos lost his "special" thing for me this season, its gone from entertaining, always wondering what angle he's going for to just coming out with garbled nonsense week in week out.

i can't see liverpool throwing it away from here.

i can't imagine how awful it's going to be when they do finally win it. i've got so many liverpool supporting friends down here who have zero connection to the city. it's going to be unbearable.

i can't see liverpool throwing it away from here.

i can't imagine how awful it's going to be when they do finally win it. i've got so many liverpool supporting friends down here who have zero connection to the city. it's going to be unbearable.

They'll soon be back to their whining when Man U announce Rodgers as their new gaffer at the end of the season ;)

Mourinhos lost his "special" thing for me this season, its gone from entertaining, always wondering what angle he's going for to just coming out with garbled nonsense week in week out.

Agree, he's a twat tbh.

• 2 weeks later...