Newcastle United vs. Swansea City

Rayvin

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ct. A few pardew issues, forget where we were in the league once upon a time.

1. Why is our best player currently in France and can't get in the team anyway .

2. Why did we play 4 Centre forwards on saturday.

3. Why does dummett get in ahead of haidara.

4. Why did he have 3 left backs on last week.

5. Why did he consistently play santon only to Haul him off every match.

6. Why can't marveaux get near the team.

7. Why does Mike Williamson get in ahead of a 9m french international cb.

8. Why do we persists with these shit floated set pieces.

Hes an abomination Pardew and its people like u who say his hands are tied and make excuses for him that let him off the hook. All of the points listed above he has authority over. He doesn't have a clue what hes doing and the sooner hes out the better.

I'm not a Pardew fan, I'm just offering my opinion why the match going 50,000 haven't turned on him yet.

You can't ignore we were 6 points off the title in December.

You can't ignore big players like HBA, Cisse etc have been useless.

You can't ignore that his hands are tied with regard to squad additions.

1. My views on "our best player" are known.

2. Desperation

3. You'd be hard pushed to make a decent left back out of the three of them. None of them have made it 100% their own yet so I guess he goes on what he sees in training.

4. ???

5. Probably hoping he came good

6. He doesn't rate him (along with a lot of the fans).

7. Mike Williamson had to be a contender for player of the season.

8. Maybe because we have no one with any attacking nouse on the coaching staff.

I haven't read one match going fan on here in the last few weeks stand by Pardew. Ditto non-match attendees. Even Pardew thinks most of the fans want him sacked. CT thinks 50,000 haven't given up on him and the papers are gutted. :lol:

Don't engage with CT man. He wanted rid of Pardew when he was doing a lot better than he is now. Now the contrarian flips again, or was this a flop, I've lost count.

:up:

Dummett, williamson, shola and gosling all getting game time. Not because they deserve it, but because they are not part of the growing mutiny.

The truth is those 4 would struggle to find decent championship club.

The reason most of the 11 that turn out on a saturday is because that is all we have. The alternative is we throw the kids on because the squad is painfully thin. In fact Chelsea probably have more players out on loan than we have in our entire first team squad. A squad that I would imagine will get a whole lot thinner in the summer. We might be on a sound footing financially but we're in desperate measures on the pitch.

Watching Williamson is paintful. I dont have anything against the bloke he just isnt a footballer. Looks so uneasy and unnatural on the ball, the amount of times he plays it out for throwins because he isnt good enough to take a touch and play it to someone, likewise the long punts too foward. :steamtrain:

Watching Williamson is paintful. I dont have anything against the bloke he just isnt a footballer. Looks so uneasy and unnatural on the ball, the amount of times he plays it out for throwins because he isnt good enough to take a touch and play it to someone, likewise the long punts too foward. :steamtrain:

I think you're glossing over his good points.

4 more times on Saturday the ball was lumped into the box for Williamson. He won 2 and lost 2 headers. Nowt came of any.

In 4 years he has 2 assists and no goals. But Pardew's major tactic reamins to hit him EVERY time.

Utterly clueless.

He's an example of how far we've fallen under Ashley/pardew. The fact he's seen as acceptable depresses me no end.

I find it worrying how there is large scale discontent and anger but collectively there's no voice.

We have learnt to accept lies and mediocrity.

Sad times

4 more times on Saturday the ball was lumped into the box for Williamson. He won 2 and lost 2 headers. Nowt came of any.

In 4 years he has 2 assists and no goals. But Pardew's major tactic reamins to hit him EVERY time.

Utterly clueless.

I'm sure one of his assists was a chip over the top for Carrol (6-0 Villa) and had nowt to do with a set piece :lol:

Remember when we stopped aiming for him at set pieces and we actually scored a couple. I remember.

No :glare:

It would not be so bad if it actually got close to him, at some speed. Lobbing it in his general direction (i.e. towards the penalty area - nothing more precise) will never achieve anything. Presumably all the opposition manager has to say is "the ball is going towards Williamson, don't worry about anyone else. It is likely to end up in our goalie's hands, anyway, because they don't have anyone who can take a corner"!