Newcastle United vs. Swansea City

Rayvin

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On listening to Pardoo, I'd like him to explain how he would have stopped that goal if he had been on the touch-line.

Would he have dashed on the field and grabbed Tiote before he could give the penalty away?

Alan reckons he would have stopped that last goal if he'd been on the touch line.

If he was a better manager/man he would have been on the sideline, so he has no one to blame on that front except himself (assuming he did actually say that).

If he was a better manager/man he would have been on the sideline, so he has no one to blame on that front except himself (assuming he did actually say that).

He did say it and he's not bright enough to connect those interconnected dots.

worst atmosphere I can remember at a game in years. nobody cares anymore and the biggest disgrace about it is, nobody even cares enough to make a stand. Hardly a mumble of discontent.

worst atmosphere I can remember at a game in years. nobody cares anymore and the biggest disgrace about it is, nobody even cares enough to make a stand. Hardly a mumble of discontent.

It must be like sitting in a library now I didnt think 51,000+ could make such little noise.

Not much you can do, mate, more's the pity, one of the few things you could do is vote with your feet which some already have done hence the unfeasibly large (and cheap) family enclosure and the various long term fixed price deals they have to tempt new fans/keep disgruntled fans at the stadium. It's shit but so is sitting in a sterile stadium.

Edited by Howmanheyman

3 Defenders

3 Centre Midfielders

4 Strikers

The definition of square pegs in round holes.

Then one of our strikers gets injured after 15 minutes, and with 2 strikers on the bench he decides to bring on a right back and shuffle the whole formation that I assume they've spent a week working on :lol:

3 Defenders

3 Centre Midfielders

4 Strikers

The definition of square pegs in round holes.

Then one of our strikers gets injured after 15 minutes, and with 2 strikers on the bench he decides to bring on a right back and shuffle the whole formation that I assume they've spent a week working on :lol:

Mind boggling that wasn't it? He's fucking mental.

worst atmosphere I can remember at a game in years. nobody cares anymore and the biggest disgrace about it is,  nobody even cares enough to make a stand. Hardly a mumble of discontent.

I think part of the problem is it's not as straight forward as some of our fan base would like it to be.

Ashley has appointed a manager who has achieved a fifth place finish, European football and a point or two off a champions league spot as recently as December.

We have also invested in decent players who have not performed and some who just seem to have given up completely since January.

All of us would like a better owner, manager and players, but that said, the ingredients already there have proven that limited success (as recently as December), has been achievable.

The departure of Cabaye shouldn't have resulted in utter collapse.

The departure and not replacing Cabaye was a culmination of a whole load of shyte that we've been served up. The ingredients should be there, but Ashley and Pardew have no idea or just plain don't want to make them work. They've took the heart out of Newcastle United over the past few year and that's the worst part of it all.

The departure and not replacing Cabaye was a culmination of a whole load of shyte that we've been served up. The ingredients should be there, but Ashley and Pardew have no idea or just plain don't want to make them work. They've took the heart out of Newcastle United over the past few year and that's the worst part of it all.

Your ignoring our league position in December.

Your ignoring our league position in December.

This was when the club/manager/team were motivated to achieve their top ten bonus. Since it looked virtually assured we have seen what a bunch of mercenary cunts they all are. It's the manager's job to motivate however, so Pardew is rightly getting stick.

Edited by trophyshy

I think we're all ignoring the fact that Ashley has used Newcastle United as a way of advertising worldwide his S***** D***** business. The football side is way down the list of his priorities as long as we stay in the premiership he's happy. If it's with little or no outlay even better I remeber reading something a few weeks ago that when he bought us he was worth £1.8 billion. The article went on to say his current wealth is £5.5 billion free advertising certainly pays.

This was when the club/manager/team were motivated to achieve their top ten bonus. Since it looked virtually assured we have seen what a bunch of mercenary cunts they all are. It's the manager's job to motivate however, so Pardew is rightly getting stick.

Maybe, but the point is the 50,000 haven't turned yet.

Local press must be gutted they didn't get their revolt yesterday. :lol:

surely ashley's going to get hit hard where it hurts when it's season ticket renewal time. what's the feeling in newcastle?

Ct. A few pardew issues, forget where we were in the league once upon a time.

1. Why is our best player currently in France and can't get in the team anyway .

2. Why did we play 4 Centre forwards on saturday.

3. Why does dummett get in ahead of haidara.

4. Why did he have 3 left backs on last week.

5. Why did he consistently play santon only to Haul him off every match.

6. Why can't marveaux get near the team.

7. Why does Mike Williamson get in ahead of a 9m french international cb.

8. Why do we persists with these shit floated set pieces.

Hes an abomination Pardew and its people like u who say his hands are tied and make excuses for him that let him off the hook. All of the points listed above he has authority over. He doesn't have a clue what hes doing and the sooner hes out the better.