Digital True-Faith

Howmanheyman

Anyone know anything about reading magazines digitally? As TF has gone 100% digital it seems the only way to get it is either on apple stuff like ipads of which I don't have, (but the wife does), or some android app called 'exactly'. I read a review of the app and it was slaughtered. The TF subscription is now cheaper which is great but how the fuck do you get to read it at work for example? Fucking technology has a lot to answer for.

Aye that Early app has a terrible set of reviews. I think iOS are the best catered for when it.comes to digital subscriptions, and obviously with most magazines a print subscription still exists for those without an ios device. The difference with this is that they aren't gonna have a print version at all, and it's no use just catering to ios and leaving android users with a shitty solution.

Poorly thought through, there must be other, better Android apps they could have aligned with.

Aye that Early app has a terrible set of reviews. I think iOS are the best catered for when it.comes to digital subscriptions, and obviously with most magazines a print subscription still exists for those without an ios device. The difference with this is that they aren't gonna have a print version at all, and it's no use just catering to ios and leaving android users with a shitty solution.

Poorly thought through, there must be other, better Android apps they could have aligned with.

Probably a costs thing I'd suppose.

You can get a good tablet for a lot cheaper than a Ipad. You can get a Nexus 7 for half the price and a lot of people - myself included - regard it as a better tablet anyway. :up:

You can get a good tablet for a lot cheaper than a Ipad. You can get a Nexus 7 for half the price and a lot of people - myself included - regard it as a better tablet anyway. :up:

No interest at all in a 'tablet' to be honest. Plus you'll be telling me to buy a 'manbag' to carry it in, next. ;)

Have you mentioned this to any of the True Faith lads?

Was going to but they've obviously looked into more than I have, plus most won't be put off by it and will already have ipads, iphones etc.