Mehdi Abeid

EverGreen

I wouldn't mind dummet at centre half in the championship. If I have to endure more of the cunt at left back I expect I'll have to start hurting myself

Dinnar mate then we would likely have Lascellas and Dummett at centre halfs, not sure that's good enough for automatic!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those handful of games where he played well a couple of years ago showed that he does have the ability but as others have said he hasn't done it / had the opportunity to do it regularly in the premier league. I think he would be a step up on colback and anita but that's not saying much - I don't think Its an exaggeration that they must be up there with the worst first division central midfield in post-war football.

Wouldn't surprise me to see him end up at Porto actually. They've really tanked this season and their recruitment, which has been phenomenal for the last 20 odd years, has gone to shite. The supporters have even turned on pinto da Costa the owner, who has pretty much been able to walk on water as far as they're concerned. Abeid wouldn't be the worst of their recent buys and would fit in with the type of player they've been going for recently