Newcastle United Vs Cardiff City

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping for a home loss by a considerable amount. We will surely lose to Liverpool on the last day of the season. Why not make it 8 straight? Di Canio was sacked for a "better" record. Surely even Pardew, that slimy cunt, cannot survive 8 losses on the trot.

Aye, it's not a position I've ever really taken before, but if it drags the mackems back into the mire, I'd take a defeat.

The Arsenal defeat could work against them too, as if Arsenal beat West Ham they're guaranteed CL football, meaning their last game of the season against Norwich is meaningless, especially with them having a cup final shortly afterwards.

I really couldn't give a fuck about the tramps let them deal with their own shit. But I'll be quite happy to see us lose on Saturday. I want a really poisonous atmosphere for the cockey cunt, as many banners and anti pardew/ashley chants as possible.

I'd be very supportive of a mass walkout by the fans at the hour mark as has been mentioned. If we play like we have been though, there might not be much of a mass to walk out by that stage!

I can see us winning 2/3-0 and Pardew will get off scot-free with no stick from the fans in the ground or the media.

I want him hounded out the ground and I hope Cardiff turn us over.

Sad thing is, I can see this too. Cardiff are so dire that we probably have enough in the tank to beat them, and the cracks (chasms) will be papered over.

An early goal for Cardiff though and the atmosphere will certainly turn nasty quick.

Couldn't give a monkeys about this one, if Cardiff are bad enough to lose to our rabble they deserve to go down. Pardew should have done enough to be sacked by now, first time we've lost 6 in a row since 1986-87 apparently, if we play anything like what we've been doing recently we can't possibly get any points from this.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/376625/Newcastle-fans-planning-walk-out-protest-as-bid-to-remove-boss-Alan-Pardew-heats-up

The 60 minute walk-out getting a bit of coverage in the Daily Star.

Rob Lee "Newcastle going backwards under Pardew"

Dan Gosling on the Cardiff game "It's a massive game it's our cup final"

Gosling what a tit will it be decided with extra time and penalties if required fuck off man.