Newcastle United Vs Cardiff City

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Fucking hell "I'd like to be able to say we've been pumped the last 7 games BUT we've managed to squeak a win past the shittest team in the league" .

He doesn't need to win to be able to say "All right mate, how you doing?" to Newcastle fans on holiday, he'll get the same response either way.

It's not about the board or me, it's about 11 players wearing the black and white of Newcastle at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon. You're going to walk away after an hour and leave them to it? I don't think that's right and I really, really hope they don't do that."

Nothing Ashley or Pardew can say or do will ever redeem them or convince me they have anything other than complete contempt for Newcastle United as a club or it's fans. I'm past caring about anything either of them could say, I just want them both out. Of course I'm sure Ashley would probably go for a scorched earth policy and deliberately attempt at doing whatever he could to make the fans suffer as much as possible before going, maybe even to the point of attempted to bankrupt the club or leave it on dodgy financial grounds so a spell of hardship is likely if we ever succeed in ridding ourselves of these odious parasites. They are not Newcastle United, they are not part of the Toon Army, they are scum.

Newcastle XI: Krul; Debuchy, Williamson, Coloccini ©, Dummett; Sissoko, Anita, Tiote, Gouffran; Shola Ameobi, Remy

Subs: Elliot, Yanga-Mbiwa, Haidara, S.Taylor, Gosling, Armstrong, de Jong

Cardiff XI: Marshall; Fabio, Caulker ©, Turner, John; Whittingham, Gunnarsson, Kim, Mutch, Zaha; Campbell

Subs: Lewis; Jones, Eikrem, Cowie, McNaughton, Berget, Bellamy

Commentary referring to the walkout and the different times for it, that in itself is annoying. Fecking NUST bollocks.

Krul has turned into a joke.

The second half of the season we've been pretending to play football with the participants pretending to be professional footballers. Form has dropped universally across the side.