Newcastle United Vs Cardiff City

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he reckoned he'd put in the hard graft today, which he had, and he wanted a goal for himself. At 3-0 it's one thing, at 0-0 he would've been hounded to the dogs and back.

Whoop de fuckin' doo, we won. I don't think I've ever cared less about a NUFC win. It was just the tonic for fucking Pardew, who will now ridicule the fans in his interview, if he doesn't dedicate the win to 'Mike.' Fuck off the lot of them, roll on the end of this abominable season.

Reason 86 to sack the cunt - hanging on to beat the worst team in the league.

If he tries to brag about this result the journalists should walk out pissing themselves.

Who's this Daddy bloke? A summer signing? All the kids seem to have his shirt, must be something special.

Reason 86 to sack the cunt - hanging on to beat the worst team in the league.

If he tries to brag about this result the journalists should walk out pissing themselves.

"This one's for Mike"

Echoing others, I can't think of another 3-0 where I've not cared like today.

I would love to see a well organised campaign to have meaningful protests until Ashley has gone.

Echoing others, I can't think of another 3-0 where I've not cared like today.

I would love to see a well organised campaign to have meaningful protests until Ashley has gone.

Too many Benji's for that to ever happen.

3 - 0 was very flattering indeed,

2 goals in the second half was even more flattering as we could have easily lost the game as we were rubbish.

Remy scored......... but for the most part he was anonymous and what he did do he did poorly.

Sissoko played well but was overly greedy in trying to score.

Dummett should not have started, Haidara is better.

Great stuff from Saylor!!

Yeah, Amoeba scored but was his usual lumbering hulk.

The general feeling of the fan base must be getting through to Ashley. What he does with Pardew and on the recruitment front over the summer will dictate whether there is any change. His record speaks for itself. He will have to buy in some capacity to insulate against a strong chance of relegation. If we have a poor start imploding is a likely outcome.

The general feeling of the fan base must be getting through to Ashley. What he does with Pardew and on the recruitment front over the summer will dictate whether there is any change. His record speaks for itself. He will have to buy in some capacity to insulate against a strong chance of relegation. If we have a poor start imploding is a likely outcome.

The club needs a massive boost this Summer. We have no momentum and everything about the club right now is poisonous. If nothing happens of any significance then we will go down.