#60minwalkout

Happy Face

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't see the majority of those that have paid their hard earned walking out - especially if we're winning. the bedsheet brigade and the crowd collectively singing for pardew and ashley's head would probably be more effective, and probably slightly less difficult to pull off.

If it happens I think it's a good thing, but why 60 minutes? Personally I'd have thought it would have been better to do it earlier in the game or not go in to the ground at all?

Why don't you just not show up for one time sake, leave the fuckin seats empty from the start. Let them have no support, the players are obviously as cunty as the rest of them. Will give you good media coverage, stating a point to the whole world.

Why don't you just not show up for one time sake, leave the fuckin seats empty from the start. Let them have no support, the players are obviously as cunty as the rest of them. Will give you good media coverage, stating a point to the whole world.

Yup

Not sure if I'm going but I'm not walking out if I do & either way I certainly won't be telling season ticket holders what to do from the comfort of my home.

why on earth would you go if you're not a season ticket holder though, you'd need to be mental to want to attend that dross off a game

See some mates. Kiss the season goodbye. Have a drink. Might be getting work tickets anyway. :up:

Got to admit 20,000 getting up and walking out would grab more media attention than 20,000 not turning up. This is about finding your voice showing you care not just sitting in silence showing you don't care. Because in 2 or 3 years time if we're stuck in the Championship (or worse) you'll wish you'd done something. That may sound a bit dramatic but it's the grim reality if nothings done.