#60minwalkout

Happy Face

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to admit 20,000 getting up and walking out would grab more media attention than 20,000 not turning up. This is about finding your voice showing you care not just sitting in silence showing you don't care. Because in 2 or 3 years time if we're stuck in the Championship (or worse) you'll wish you'd done something. That may sound a bit dramatic but it's the grim reality if nothings done.

So if you don't walk out on 60 minutes, you don't care about the club?

Get off your fucking high horse, man.

#getoffyourhighhorseafter60minutesforthetoon

If you read what I said its about finding your voice not sitting in silence nowhere did I say if you dont walk out you dont care about the club. So you get of your fucking high horse and learn to read what a fuckin' tit.

Be nice to see a mass walk out, but it won't happen because despite the name, we're not a United fanbase. There are too many groups and no cohesion. Lazio did it, we should be able to do it too.

So in your opinion Man United deserve the "United" moniker? Understood.

OOoooooh, You nearly got me with your tricksy word play.

best part of the crowd wont even know about this, those that do will be split like on here. Basically no one will notice. I don't go, but if I did I'd be up for it. Those that want to stay till then end and applaud them off then fair play. Some will likely stay till the end and have a go. Either way, its mixed, split and without unity as ever.

best part of the crowd wont even know about this, those that do will be split like on here. Basically no one will notice. I don't go, but if I did I'd be up for it. Those that want to stay till then end and applaud them off then fair play. Some will likely stay till the end and have a go. Either way, its mixed, split and without unity as ever.

I was thinking about that. If Starforth, Caulkin, Bird et al mention it in papers, and on twitter, wouldn't that give it some momentum that fans accounts can't?

Call me a heathen for saying this, but I'm not entirely sure I'd want Keegan back. He's been out of the game for too long, save for his ill-fated second spell.

I'd have him in an overseeing role, but not directly managing the team.

Yeah come in stabilise the club & pass his skills and knowledge on. The fact he'd be up for coming back with Ashley gone has to be taken as a positive.

His strengths are such that a period out of the game shouldn't be too much to worry about. Buy exciting players, play them all. Attack. The onus is on the other team to contain us. He's never been a tactical genius. He's a great man manager and an overseeing role wouldn't play to his strengths imo

Without sounding arrogant, the problem is theres too many people who go that dont have a very good understanding of football. They dont know the difference a good manager with good tactics can make to a team. They are more likely to side with Pardew and say its the 11 on the pitch who are to blame etc.

We have a team of decent international players who are being played out of position (see Gouffran(lw), Anita(rb), Sissoko (RM), with no visible tactics other than slow painful buildup then lump it forward.

The corner and freekick situation is a farce and that must come from the pardew and the coaches.

I've had my fill, im not going on saturday. Its fucking desperate going and watcing good players look like mugs and even better ones not getting in the squad cos they dont offer much defensively (marveaux, hatem).

Good luck to those who walk out.

Edited by JaMoUsE

I'd happily do it if it happens en mass. Doubt it will like and it'll end up looking like theres just a few hundred fucked off early.

There will be a shit load of people looking for others to do it first. It will need hundreds/thousands to make the move themselves for others to follow. Basically everyone that's considering it.

I would hope the people that go stay downstairs and watch the game on telly. If they're singing and making a racket others may bed inclined to join them.