#60minwalkout

Happy Face

Without sounding arrogant, the problem is theres too many people who go that dont have a very good understanding of football. They dont know the difference a good manager with good tactics can make to a team. They are more likely to side with Pardew and say its the 11 on the pitch who are to blame etc.

We have a team of decent international players who are being played out of position (see Gouffran(lw), Anita(rb), Sissoko (RM), with no visible tactics other than slow painful buildup then lump it forward.

The corner and freekick situation is a farce and that must come from the pardew and the coaches.

I've had my fill, im not going on saturday. Its fucking desperate going and watcing good players look like mugs and even better ones not getting in the squad cos they dont offer much defensively (marveaux, hatem).

Good luck to those who walk out.

Anita played at right back for all three of his international caps & very regularly for Ajax. :up:

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cynicism and discordance around this attempt to say 'fuck you' to Ashley is almost as disheartening to me as the mess the club is in. I might just forget about this bollocks altogether. You get what you deserve in life.

Those that walk out early should gather underneath the Milburn Stand, so there's an extra aim for leaving early and those that do leave, will then know where others are headed too instead of seat watching in the 60th minute waiting for people to make a move. It would give the whole "movement" a little bit extra if there was a protest outside during the game and would give it more exposure.

This is why it won't work. Rather than use the 60 minute thing that was building momentum, the NUST want to alter it fit their agenda, whiuch will lead to it stumbling and insufficient people leaving for it to make a real statement.

It doesn't really matter the minute people leave, just that they do, en masse. :bang:

Anita played at right back for all three of his international caps & very regularly for Ajax. :up:

Are you sure? He started at left back for Holland once, and played the majority of his time at left back for Ajax. Either way he was brought here as a CM.

My point is that too many players are getting played out of position. Im sure a few weeks back at the match we had 3 left backs on at the same time - Dummet LB, Santon RB, Haidara LM.

Think the 69th minute is more symbolic personally, no idea what the reason behind the 60 minute was? Anyway, it's a great way to make an excuse not to bother walking out. Personally, if they already had this planned they should've piped up earlier, as people unsure will definitely cling to the differing times as an excuse as I've said. It'll still get noticed if people walk on 60 and 69 minutes but here's another opportunity spoiled.

Just leave on 60th but do it really slowly thereby also offering symbolism to the last home game for Shola.

The east stands going nowhere, the platinums / bar1892 going nowhere, the family sections going nowhere, the cash turnstile crew are going nowhere. That leaves sections of the Leazes / gallowgate. It will be a miss / mash

Think the 69th minute is more symbolic personally, no idea what the reason behind the 60 minute was? Anyway, it's a great way to make an excuse not to bother walking out. Personally, if they already had this planned they should've piped up earlier, as people unsure will definitely cling to the differing times as an excuse as I've said. It'll still get noticed if people walk on 60 and 69 minutes but here's another opportunity spoiled.

To let them know we want hour club back

? idiocy ?

My understanding of the word was as a reference to idiots in charge. May be wrong though! The spelling got autocorrected on my phone.

The minute is not important, it's the message. The 69 link is tenuous at best and stereotype confirming at worst.

The silly part is changing it/confusing it for whatever reason. This only works if there is solidarity shown.

69 is definitely the sexiest minute to leave.

I'm normally pulling on my cowboy boots after about 5 tbh

The east stands going nowhere, the platinums / bar1892 going nowhere, the family sections going nowhere, the cash turnstile crew are going nowhere. That leaves sections of the Leazes / gallowgate. It will be a miss / mash

Why is the east stand going nowhere? I know atleast 10 people in the east stand leaving early.

When you've been going as long as CT has, you can read the mood in different areas of the ground from a polytunnel in Boldon.

Edited by Gemmill