#60minwalkout

Happy Face

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

60 minutes up off your arse's and out he's shitting it.

Pardew

"The club's the most important thing on Saturday and what comes f9rst"

"I know there are protests and walking out - but what comes first"

"This is a football match on saturday afternoon with fans wearing black & white"

"We had a tough game at Arsenal but we dug in, and if we show that type of character on Saturday, I really hope they stay with us and support us"

"We need the support this week- we really do"

"We want to win for our staff at the ground we want to win for our fans and ourselve's"

Pardew

"This is a football match on saturday afternoon with fans wearing black & white"

"We had a tough game at Arsenal but we dug in, and if we show that type of character on Saturday, I really hope they stay with us and support us"

"We want to win for our staff at the ground we want to win for our fans and ourselve's"

had on lads, as alan says, we "dug in" at arsenal to only lose by the three goals. a vast improvement on the scoreline most of us were predicting.

get to fuck with this shit. i have lost my patience with this muppet.

Pardew

It's absolutely terrifying that he thinks we dug in on Monday night. It was like Arsenal were playing an exhibition game against a reserve team. As .COM said, if they had needed to score six they would have.

Personally I think the 69 minute thing sends out the wrong message. That was the year we last won something, so it makes it seem like this is about us not winning anything. That provides more amunition to those who say we think we are bigger than we are and are just whinging. We all know that is bollocks but it still gets trotted out by morons.

The whole purpose of this is show disatisfaction with the way the club is being run not the fact that we don't win anythinig.

Either way I get the impression it won't work so I'll just make my usual (East Stand) protest of turning up pissed about ten minutes in.

The idea of a mass walkout is a good one. Assuming the conditions are right for it (ie. not straight after conceding), then I imagine it'll be a pretty powerful sight. However, being told I have to leave at sixty minutes, by people who aren't actually going to be there themselves, is something I'm struggling with.

Not seen that happen anywhere.

Hope those leaving don't have a go at anyone staying either.

People that want to stay are perfectly entitled. I will be next season unless there's other games targeted. Which is unlikely.

The idea of a mass walkout is a good one. Assuming the conditions are right for it (ie. not straight after conceding), then I imagine it'll be a pretty powerful sight. However, being told I have to leave at sixty minutes, by people who aren't actually going to be there themselves, is something I'm struggling with.

Some people are expressing support for the idea, some are matchgoers, some aren't. You shouldn't consider this a direct order though. I'll let you know when it becomes an order. ;)

Some people are expressing support for the idea, some are matchgoers, some aren't. You shouldn't consider this a direct order though. I'll let you know when it becomes an order. ;)

:lol: If you could, thanks.

Also, 60 minutes? 69? Do I hate Ashley, or do I want Pardew sacked?

It's incredible they couldn't just back the idea that was already building up nicely all week and have gone off on a vainglorious mission the day before the game.

As long as people generally leave half way through the second half, it'll be alreet.

:lol: If you could, thanks.

Also, 60 minutes? 69? Do I hate Ashley, or do I want Pardew sacked?

60. You hate both, but in a strange twist you want Pardew to keep his job. I will reveal your motivation for this upon completion of your 60 minute exit.

It's incredible they couldn't just back the idea that was already building up nicely all week and have gone off on a vainglorious mission the day before the game.

As long as people generally leave half way through the second half, it'll be alreet.

I've been reading the thread about it on NO, and it seems that no such motion was passed at the meeting, rather a decision was taken without any discussion at the meeting. Further evidence of dickheads with egos spotting an opportunity for the spotlight.

I think alot of people will be suprised by how many leave. Did someone on here say under a 1000? I reckon nearer 10,000. If we are losing add another 5,000 on.

60. You hate both, but in a strange twist you want Pardew to keep his job. I will reveal your motivation for this upon completion of your 60 minute exit.

Exciting!!

I think alot of people will be suprised by how many leave. Did someone on here say under a 1000? I reckon nearer 10,000. If we are losing add another 5,000 on.

It adds a bit of excitement to the game wondering doesn't it. We'd all be as bored as usual if not for this.