#60minwalkout

Happy Face

What will people do if we're winning though?

Leave.

It would make the point even better.

It's not about single performances or recent performances, it's 7 years of constant shit and diminishing returns.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Anderson annoyed me so much I wrote a long diatribe of 10 reasons I hate Ashley.

I then finished it with a show of support for the walkout.

http://nufc-ashlies.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/ten-football-reasons-we-hate-mike.html

Please tweet, re-tweet, share, +1 etc.

Great read HF, thanks for that.

Chris Hughton managed Newcastle for one derby and we scored as many goals in that game as Pardew’s team has scored in seven games against Sunderland.

Astonishing and horrifying.

It's absolutely terrifying that he thinks we dug in on Monday night. It was like Arsenal were playing an exhibition game against a reserve team. As .COM said, if they had needed to score six they would have.

Personally I think the 69 minute thing sends out the wrong message. That was the year we last won something, so it makes it seem like this is about us not winning anything. That provides more amunition to those who say we think we are bigger than we are and are just whinging. We all know that is bollocks but it still gets trotted out by morons.

The whole purpose of this is show disatisfaction with the way the club is being run not the fact that we don't win anythinig.

Agree with all of this. I laugh every time I see Pardew say we dug in, I thought Arsenal were pretty pedestrian and still won 3-0 if they had played a blinder or had Walcott playing it'd have been 6-0.

The 69th minute thing is daft in all, it's hard enough to get everyone to hear about this and convince people to do it let alone having daft shites like Mark Jensen change the time with a day to go. I agree that it sends the wrong message, I think 60 minutes was fine but obviously that's fucked now thanks to NUST.

What will people do if we're winning though?

Still leave i'd imagine. The game and score tomorrow is irrelevant to the protest. NUFC.com have it spot on their website 'In our eyes, it's a withdrawal of support and goodwill from fans aghast at seeing a long-standing commitment to the club repaid by a declared policy of non-competitiveness. '

Pardew also being hopeless just adds to the equation.

Would be nice if those choosing not to leave acknowledged those leaving with a round of applause to show some kind of united front.

Edited by JaMoUsE

You can almost already hear Pardew moaning in the post match interviews if we're winning when it happens and go on to lose the game :lol:

He'll use this in the event of any defeat. It'll be the fret of the fans leaving that affected the players whenever they go behind.

The result is irrelevant anyway. They've all been irrelevant to the owner ever since safety was guaranteed.

:lol: Aye true enough, he'll probably also say something about how it's disappointing the fans left as we've had a good season and have improved on last year by 5, 7 or 8 points. He always likes a good chance to have a go at the fans.

I've been reading the thread about it on NO, and it seems that no such motion was passed at the meeting, rather a decision was taken without any discussion at the meeting. Further evidence of dickheads with egos spotting an opportunity for the spotlight.

That Michael Martin from True-Faith has came across as a right bellend as well. Mental that you can be the editor of a fanzine and not understand your own fans.

That Michael Martin from True-Faith has came across as a right bellend as well. Mental that you can be the editor of a fanzine and not understand your own fans.

Yeah the claims that he didn't know about it just don't ring true. Seems unlikely that it wouldn't have been mentioned to him directly or at the very least that he wouldn't have picked it up on Twitter.

So that's the BBC, the Mirror, the local papers... not just a twitter thing any more. Hopefully this crossover from social to actual media will accrue greater support. It really doesn't fucking matter if people start leaving in 60th minute, it'll probably take a while for the place to either empty, or the flow to stop. and if NUST had any sense they'd claim that the exodus was completed into the 69th minute (achieving their goals).

Walking out will achieve the square root of fuck all, your money is safely banked and that is all that matters. Those who do walkout will have bought pints and pies before the game or at half time, further handing Ashley more money. Then walking out just pisses your money up the wall even more.

The only way to make your point is by staying away from SJP.

Walking out will achieve the square root of fuck all, your money is safely banked and that is all that matters. Those who do walkout will have bought pints and pies before the game or at half time, further handing Ashley more money. Then walking out just pisses your money up the wall even more.

Completely disagree there like.

The only way to make your point is by staying away from SJP.

I think the point is made. Whether it's made loudly enough to bother Ashley into selling up, is another matter.

I think the point is made. Whether it's made loudly enough to bother Ashley into selling up, is another matter.

I think people who have already paid for their ticket walking out sends a much bigger message than not turning up. It shows you care rather than just looking like our support is falling away.

As you say whether or not it makes a blind bit of difference to the fat cunt is a different matter.

I think people who have already paid for their ticket walking out sends a much bigger message than not turning up. It shows you care rather than just looking like our support is falling away.

As you say whether or not it makes a blind bit of difference to the fat cunt is a different matter.

Aye, it's like the difference between Spoiling the Ballot or not voting.

Especially as the catering kiosks are frachises that have already paid for their position so buying their products doesn't make any difference to the club.

Of course it does.

They pay Ashley for that contract. If Ashley causes them to make a loss they won't renew.

Leave.

It would make the point even better.

It's not about single performances or recent performances, it's 7 years of constant shit and diminishing returns.

Finishing 5th wasn't shit ( or the promo season as it happens).

It's not about the board or me, it's about 11 players wearing the black and white of Newcastle at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon. You're going to walk away after an hour and leave them to it? I don't think that's right and I really, really hope they don't do that."

Well I hope they do.

Alan Pardew has accused Newcastle United supporters who are considering walking out of St James' Park during their final home game of the season against Cardiff City of disloyalty:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/10804883/Alan-Pardew-urges-Newcastle-fans-not-to-walk-out-in-anti-Mike-Ashley-protest.html

How the wanker that owns our club or the wanker that manages our team have the nerve to even suggest the fans are disloyal to the club for organising a protest against the lack of ambition, as if Pardew and Ashley even give two shits about Newcastle United, it's history or anything else is far beyond insulting. They can fuck right off.