#60minwalkout

Happy Face

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

The lads in the leazes corner were going mad during that Liverpool game. Just singing any old song.

Nicky Butt/Obafemi martins anything :lol:

Oliver Holt is a Stockport fan. And his mum is Emily Bishop.

Chris Holt was last seen at the easyjet gate at Newcastle Airport checking in a crossbow as excess baggage on to the next flight to Belfast :good:

This is OLIVER HOLT......

screen-shot-2012-11-11-at-11-44-12-am.pn

"Blah, blah, City, blah, blah, United, blah, blah Mourinho, blah, blah Arsenal etc, how'd you like my alice band by the way?"

This is CHRIS HOLT.....

hqdefault.jpg

".....And this demonstrates Pardew's 33% losses after the initial purchase of the players but before they've been Pardewed which adds a further 8.9% to the 33%, thus."

Edited by Howmanheyman

queenelizabeth_gl_4jul12_rexfeatures_b_4

"Blah, blah, City, blah, blah, United, blah, blah Mourinho, blah, blah Arsenal etc, how'd you like my alice band by the way?"

This is CHRIS HOLT.....

hqdefault.jpg

".....And this demonstrates Pardew's 33% losses after the initial purchase of the players but before they've been Pardewed which adds a further 8.9% to the 33%."

screen-shot-2012-11-11-at-11-44-12-am.pn

This is CHRIS HOLT.....

hqdefault.jpg

".....And this demonstrates Pardew's 33% losses after the initial purchase of the players but before they've been Pardewed which adds a further 8.9% to the 33%, thus."

You're a few percent high. He's lost 40% altogether :P

how did it pan out in the end? i was away in france all weekend and missed most of the coverage and have struggled to find much video footage of it online, only heard the patronising cunts on talksport banging on about it not being up to much.

pardew seemed pretty shook up by the abuse, not that it's going to change his mind about resigning. was there a feeling in the ground that it was a success or not? the walkers seemed to be getting a bit of stick from those that stayed in the videos i've seen - fair assessment or not?

I don't think as many people did it as we would have hoped but it was talked about quite a bit so in that sense it was something of a success. Although the point of it seems lost on Pardew (we're upset about the last six games) and the pundits (other than Shearer)

Regardless or how many did it, I don't think Ashley will give a fuck.

Damp squib

It was only ever going to be an exodus if we were losing. Would have been far better if NUST hadn't muddied the waters with their announcement.

Surprisingly positive coverage from Sky Sports actually, portraying it as a symbolic strike at Ashley and Pardew, which is exactly what it was meant to be. Just as well we were winning, since if we'd been losing and more had walked out, we'd never have heard the end of the "fickle fans" line being trotted out.

Obviously I only saw it on TV but the atmosphere in the ground sounded really cracking, both supportive of the team and hostile toward the frauds in charge of it. When we scored and it was answered by a chorus of the FCB song, I knew that even the home fans had now had enough of the shit we've been putting up with, so good on them.