#60minwalkout

Happy Face

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread should be sent off to the Royal college of Psychiatrists for them to ponder.

A call is made for ALL fans to walk out of the stadium on 69 minutes.

Everyone has an opinion or expectation as to what would quantify this protest a success.

Everyone agreed that the more people who take part the better

If 100 walked, no one could tell. If 45,000 walked if would be a triumphant success.

That leaves a whole lot of numbers in between for people to attach themselves too.

Some examples.

to dumb "I will be seriously impressed if a significant portion of the crowd does this. probably >20%"

Ant "need big big numbers for it to be worthwhile".

Ant "if 20k got up and walked outta that match on 60mins that's a much bigger deal".

Trooper "Got to admit 20,000 getting up and walking out would grab more media attention".

EssembeeofSunderland "If only a few thousand walk out,and Pardew is asked about the walkout,he'll say that the vast majority stayed,so he must have the support of the majority".

Jamouse "I think alot of people will be suprised by how many leave. Did someone on here say under a 1000? I reckon nearer 10,000".

Ausman "if you look at the photos from outside of the ground it looked like only a couple of thousand walked. Ashley will be laughing his head off."

David Kelly "I'm very happy that I walked even though there was less did it than I'd hoped".

So just a few examples of opinions. But pre match if you are expecting ALL or 20,000 or 10,000 and only 3,000 leave...... Its a damp squib.

I didn't say they did.

Sigh. Why don't you look at the last sentence of the next post you made after this one? Thats exactly what you're saying you nugget.

has this forum died so much that we have to keep CT just to give the illusion of activity?

There's actually some interesting stuff to discuss of late, meanwhile the tide is finally turning against the attention grabbing dullard, hopefully the two will go hand in hand. He's not got a shred to hang onto here but can't process that the flood of replies is patience wearing thin rather than him being the centre of attention.

There'd be hardly anything for us to talk about in the summer if this one goes the same way the last two have. Maybe a couple of panic buys on 31 August.

Good thing there's a World Cup around the corner :up:

There'd be hardly anything for us to talk about in the summer if this one goes the same way the last two have. Maybe a couple of panic buys on 31 August.

Maybe. I'm as jaded as most but I can't help but feel Ashley will need to bring players in over the summer. This is out of fear of relegation and not to be mistaken for any sort of ambitious intent.

Maybe. I'm as jaded as most but I can't help but feel Ashley will need to bring players in over the summer. This is out of fear of relegation and not to be mistaken for any sort of ambitious intent.

I don't know man. Even if we made a couple of promising transfers we'd just have to sit back and watch them be Pardewed. Painful

I don't know man. Even if we made a couple of promising transfers we'd just have to sit back and watch them be Pardewed. Painful

This is true. I'm foolishly hoping that Pardew will be shown the door in the offseason.

They've been confiscating banners from our fans when walking in today. What a bunch of fucking arseholes. Especially when you look at the Kop.