#60minwalkout

Happy Face

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how did it pan out in the end? i was away in france all weekend and missed most of the coverage and have struggled to find much video footage of it online, only heard the patronising cunts on talksport banging on about it not being up to much.

pardew seemed pretty shook up by the abuse, not that it's going to change his mind about resigning. was there a feeling in the ground that it was a success or not? the walkers seemed to be getting a bit of stick from those that stayed in the videos i've seen - fair assessment or not?

The walkout was immense.

Atmosphere was incredible for 10 minutes before. Chalk and cheese to the Swansea game.

People that stayed applauded those that left and kept up the anti Ashley and anti Pardew singing afterwards.

The walkout was immense.

Atmosphere was incredible for 10 minutes before. Chalk and cheese to the Swansea game.

People that stayed applauded those that left and kept up the anti Ashley and anti Pardew singing afterwards.

But CT says it was a bit of a damp squib?? :o

Edited by PaddockLad

The danger of course is that we recruit well, Pardew does not get his p45 and sections of the fan base turn St James Park into a toxic atmosphere next season which will cost us points.

CT buddy, did you see this post by HF?

The walkout was immense.

It seems to rebuke your "damp squib" claim...

The danger of course is that we recruit well, Pardew does not get his p45 and sections of the fan base turn St James Park into a toxic atmosphere next season which will cost us points.

CTs dream scenario for next season.

CT buddy, did you see this post by HF?

It seems to rebuke your "damp squib" claim...

I'm not sure of your point????

Had the stadium or half the stadium emptied it would have looked great. It didn't and 95% stayed put.

As for the noise and abuse it sounded excellent for about 15 mins before the walkout and then (to me at home watching) sounded pretty silent after with the odd chant. Understandable given the noisiest singers had vacated.

Of course it was a damp squib. If the stadium had emptied or half emptied it would have been impressive. It didn't and wasn't.

95% of fans stayed put.

Ill go with the lad who was actually there and isn't trying to score contrary points if it's all the same to you :D

CTs dream scenario for next season.

My dream scenario is a better manager in his place, as it was a year gone November when you all called me daft ;)

But if Ashley doesn't sack him and we buy well, I would hate to think that SJP becomes a place out players hate to play at.

Ill go with the lad who was actually there and isn't trying to score contrary points if it's all the same to you :D

I'm just going off the figures I've seen discussed by the various journalist. Are you or HF suggesting the figures are miles out?

I'm not sure of your point????

Had the stadium or half the stadium emptied it would have looked great. It didn't and 95% stayed put.

As for the noise and abuse it sounded excellent for about 15 mins before the walkout and then (to me at home watching) sounded pretty silent after with the odd chant. Understandable given the noisiest singers had vacated.

My point is that you'd call up-black, down- white and forward-a unicorn shit

So you're just being contrary then. Ah ok. ;)

I don't think you know what contrary means, soft cock Edited by The Fish

I'm just going off the figures I've seen discussed by the various journalist. Are you or HF suggesting the figures are miles out?

No am suggesting that seeing as you weren't there you're in an exceedingly poor position to judge .

No am suggesting that seeing as you weren't there you're in an exceedingly poor position to judge .

Which could be why I'm relying on journalist who were there reporting.

And as you say you are not disputing the numbers, which bit are you arguing with me about :lol:

Everyone of the 50k tickets holders new about the walkout. Unlike the recent bus tours or MAOC pre match stuff.

Thousands didn't come to the game in the first place.

Thousands walked out.

The entire stadium joined in the sustained abuse of the manager and owner ( never happened before).

Half of the stadium was never ever going to leave. But from one lad posting the idea on NO on Monday to NBC reporting on it by Friday and Pardew not being able to leave his dugout on Saturday it went about as well as anyone had hoped.

Everyone of the 50k tickets holders new about the walkout. Unlike the recent bus tours or MAOC pre match stuff.

Thousands walked out.

The entire stadium joined in the sustained abuse of the manager and owner ( never happened before).

Half of the stadium was never ever going to leave. But from one lad posting the idea on NO on Monday to NBC reporting on it by Friday and Pardew not being able to leave his dugout on Saturday it went about as well as anyone had hoped.

Nah mate, damp squib

Which could be why I'm relying on journalist who were there reporting.

And as you say you are not disputing the numbers, which bit are you arguing with me about :lol:

This isn't an argument, it's you attention seeking by way of going against what most people who attended thought of it, all the while in full knowledge that your opinion counts for fuck all compared with theirs.

Thousands walked out.

A lot of that's fine, but IMO if 50k know about it and 95% choose to ignore it then that's disappointing.

This isn't an argument, it's you attention seeking by way of going against what most people who attended thought of it, all the while in full knowledge that your opinion counts for fuck all compared with theirs.

Try to hold back the tears ffs :lol:

Dr G asked how it panned out and percentage wise, 95% ignored it.

Try to hold back the tears ffs :lol:

Dr G asked how it panned out and percentage wise, 95% ignored it.

What? :lol:

You expect to be taken seriously? Come on CT, no ones going to agree with you, particularly because you weren't even there, and that's just how you like it. Agreed?