#60minwalkout

Happy Face

I never left early from a game and used to wonder at those who did so regularly. Let's hope that some of those regular early leavers aren't the ones having a go at any leavers on the hour mark. If I was there, (I'm not, I'm already protesting by not attending home games), I'd leave, although the time change really hasn't helped. That said, just fuck off on 60, 61, 69 whatever. Sit on your hands and do fuck all if you want, you may not be happy but whatever you do don't do something where people will actually see you doing something! Heaven forbid! How embarrassing that would be! :lol:

Seriously, just go, have that extra pint and feel satisfied that you made YOUR point. The lack of action in todays society sometimes saddens me, ball the size of peas. (Obviously if you are a fan of how our club is being run then sit down and enjoy the game, just don't sit there though, if the only reason is that you'll 'feel daft' leaving).

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A bit ironic to those outside Newcastle that the team finishing 9th has a walkout whilst the fans of the team getting relegated, remain, supporting their team.

That's how I see the pr fall out from this.

We're bigger and better than Sunderland.

Why any newcastle fan would compare us to them is beyond me.

Talksport already gearing up with the anti cockney rhetoric

Fuck 'em.

Considering all they do is talk about Man U and Liverpool you don't get many Mancs and scousers on there. You don't get many Geordies on there either. It's a London and home counties radio station catered for and rung up by wankers. :good:

Aye if you're worrying about what Talksport have to say, then what they've got to say is really the least of your worries.

I'm not worrying at all, but isn't the point to "let everyone know how we feel about Ashley"?

Isn't it to draw attention?

I'm not worrying at all, but isn't the point to "let everyone know how we feel about Ashley"?

Isn't it to draw attention?

Your main concern this morning was what people would think. I assumed your talksport post was a continuation of this.