Keegan 30/04/14

trooper

Was that ever in doubt though?

He could have said no, or maybe but before the guy finished the question Keegan said "the answers yes"

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd guess that KK sees us as unfinished business.

Both previous departures were out of his control.

It'll never happen, obviously, under Fat Cunt and sadly I think by the time we are rid of him it'll be too late for KK.

I'd have him back in any capacity whatsoever. If this was Narnia in constant winter but never Christmas, Keegan would be Aslan coming back to sort the evil Queen out, (well Ashley IS a fanny, lets face it). Soon there'd be summer once again in Narnia-upon-Tyne.

To see the Keegler back for a third time would be what dreams are made of for me, I've witnessed both previous reigns and both have brought a magical feel to the club.

Just got a ticket for this at the Fed next week. I've contacted Norris McWhirter cos I think this might now be a world record for "Amount of Charisma contained in one room at one time".

But Keegan says that the problems stem from the very top of the club - namely Ashley.

"They've been treated with a total lack of respect," said Keegan when asked about the supporters frustrations.

"These are great supporters, you know, and Mike Ashley changed the name of the stadium from St. James’ Park to the Sports Direct Stadium. You know, if he had wanted to know what the worst thing he could have done to upset the fans, that would have been it.

"But they are just fed up with him," Keegan told Bein Sports, "and it’s not against Alan Pardew today, it’s not.

"They aren’t that happy with Alan because they see him as a bit of a puppet really but I think that’s a bit unfair really. It starts at the top and I once had the pleasure of working for Mike Ashley and it certainly wasn’t that!"

And 63-year-old Keegan, who this week declared that he would return for a third stint as manager so long as Ashley was no longer owner, also accused Ashley of buying the north east club, "as a bit of a joke."

"The problem that you’ve got is that the fans feel like they’ve been absolutely betrayed and that Mike Ashley is just doing what he wants with the club," added Keegan.

"He bought this football club as a bit of a joke with a mate of his.

"He phoned up like you would do buying a car, saying, “look, I’ll buy this off you’.

"Mike Ashley bought Newcastle just to say, look I’ve bought a football club."

Haven't heard the audio that goes with this but a bit sad for KK that he's had to end up doing the club circuit.

Should have been set up for life given his career. Did the football circus bankrupt or nearly bankrupt him?