Keegan 30/04/14

trooper

I couldn't make it in the end, but from the photos I've seen of my mates, and the stuff I've heard, it sounds like a great night. He hung around for fucking ages signing any and everything for everyone there as well.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a strange thing, maybe I'm wrong but I've noticed KK loves talking about us, maybe it's not just about money?

Let's not turn this into anything else!!!!!

I've met KK personally many times and love him to bits. I've even been to his house!

I also know that circus thing was bleeding him dry and it would be a shame if, IF, IF he has to do this circuit to pay the bills, given the superb career he's had.

I couldn't make it in the end, but from the photos I've seen of my mates, and the stuff I've heard, it sounds like a great night. He hung around for fucking ages signing any and everything for everyone there as well.

When he used to go shopping with his mrs at the metro centre his wife would be demented because he would get sidetracked talking to fans about all things Newcastle :lol:

I wouldn't swear to it but I think the football circus swallowed up most of that. He was struggling with it when he came back to us.

I wouldn't swear to it but I think you might have just made that up on the spot

Aye tbf to CT, I've also read that his circus thing was a hole into which he sunk an awful lot of money, and it failed.

You certainly don't hear about him doing this stuff a lot though, so hopefully he's not having to do it to make ends meet.

I know that the reason I will never be a millionaire is cos I don't have these people's drive and work ethic, but I wish these blokes could learn to be a bit more like me when they've finally made their millions, and just rest on their laurels.

Fucking disgraceful stories about Jiminez et al. Telling Modric's agent he wasn't good enough for the league when he fancied the move and Keegan wanted him.

The difference is Keegan was never going to put up with it. Pards is just happy to be here.

It was pretty much a well known fact before he took over that the project was in financial difficulty.

That's my point, he lost money in it prior to joining us. He then won £2mil compo years later. The football circus stuff was long gone by then iirc

It is so it hasn't financially sunk him.

No ones claiming its sunk him.

It's just I would have thought he could fill better venues that South Shields Yellow Welly / Hedworth Hall.

Hopefully he's rich as fuck and can do whatever he likes :)

Haven't heard the audio that goes with this but a bit sad for KK that he's had to end up doing the club circuit.

Should have been set up for life given his career. Did the football circus bankrupt or nearly bankrupt him?

So you are claiming it you shit eating prick.

So you are claiming it you shit eating prick.

Listen stalker sam, I asked the question,

A. Given the poor venue he recently appeared in

And

B. Given his previous financial difficulties with the circus.

Not stated he was.

You did state that it was sad that he's ended up doing the club circuit tbf.

Have you frequented the yellow Welly!!!!

My only point is that I hope he doesn't end up "having" to appear in every small pub.

Should be filling the Arena or City hall.

Listen stalker sam, I asked the question,

A. Given the poor venue he recently appeared in

And

B. Given his previous financial difficulties with the circus.

Not stated he was.

You asked :

Is he bankrupt?

Or

Is he nearly bankrupt?

Implying he was one of the two.

No wonder you went from CEO to taxi driver.