Keegan 30/04/14

trooper

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't swear to it but I think the football circus swallowed up most of that. He was struggling with it when he came back to us.

CT, if you think he's doing 'the circuit' as he's brassic I think you may not be right. :good:

He was at the Fed brewery club as far as I'm aware...

Anyway, you've been in his house? :lol:

"To his house"!!!!

When I had a bashed up fiesta, my boss who was / is good mates with him, sent me to his house to get a load of Keegans books signed.

As I pulled up outside his house I could see him 30 yards away leading a horse into a horse box. As I cam to a stop the car back fired, the horse reared up and I got a withering stare!!

:lol:

The recording is from last week at the Fed, something else you shouldn't be commenting on as you weren't there :D

As you well know I was commenting on him doing the "circuit" rather than that clip ;)

Some people are just desperate for a row ;)

I agree with CT to be honest, after all his success in the nineties, it's a shame he now has to do the circuit run of South Shields to Boldon asda picking up shoppers in his taxi by day, charvers by night then interacting with strangers by posting photographs of his lunch on the internet.

What's that? He wasn't on about himself? Oops!

Watching the KK video from the talk-in so this Jimenez was a steward at Chelsea him and Wise were supposed to sort out the transfers . Well guess what the guy who'll be looking after this summers transfers ( what ever they may be) Lee Charnley's job used to entail him filling in the team sheet for Newcastle's reserve team.

I agree with CT to be honest, after all his success in the nineties, it's a shame he now has to do the circuit run of South Shields to Boldon asda picking up shoppers in his taxi by day, charvers by night then interacting with strangers by posting photographs of his lunch on the internet.

What's that? He wasn't on about himself? Oops!

:D

Nobody can be more surprised than his passengers to see South Shields' former Sultan of Sofas and 3 time winner of the Golden Pouffe staring back at them from the rear view mirror.