Keegan 30/04/14

trooper

There is no way in world he became Manager of Newcastle in 1992, because I arrived in Belgium in 1986 and I watched my first game of Newcastle playing. It wasn't long after that we played against Man U that was when we beat them 5-0.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keegan won't manage a football team again iyam. It's over for his generation at the top.level now Redknapp and Dalglish are out the picture. Yesterdays men as far as coaching is concerned.He could very well come back as a figurehead to steer the club in the right direction should some nutter take the club off Ashley's hands.

There is no way in world he became Manager of Newcastle in 1992, because I arrived in Belgium in 1986 and I watched my first game of Newcastle playing. It wasn't long after that we played against Man U that was when we beat them 5-0.

In 86 you were watching a team managed by either Jackie Charlton or Willie McFaul old son :good:

Hopefully Keegan can come back here again in some capacity (once this sod off) his sheer presence in the ground would be like having an extra man on the pitch. The guy that's putting that statue of Shearer together should be commisioned to do one of Keegan.

Keegan won't manage a football team again iyam. It's over for his generation at the top.level now Redknapp and Dalglish are out the picture. Yesterdays men as far as coaching is concerned.He could very well come back as a figurehead to steer the club in the right direction should some nutter take the club off Ashley's hands.

yes, would make a cracking non exec chairman