Eurovision 2014

Meenzer

It's that time of year again, folks! :boogie: Semi-finals on BBC THREE tonight and Thursday (8pm), grand final on BBC ONE on Saturday night as ever.

Tonight's highlights include a Dutch duet straight off the set of Nashville, a fat man from Belgium with a mother fetish, a trapeze artist from Azerbaijan, and some Latvian student cunts who want to know how to bake a cake. It'll be the car crash of the year. You know you want to.

Just makes a pleasant change that our entry isn't being performed or been written by a has been they've dug up from somewhere.

Still won't come anywhere near to winning it tho ;)

We are one of the "big five" i.e. we fund it and they can't kick us out.

Saw some of last night's performances they were an eye opener (and not in a good way) but that's Eurovision.

That cake one was quite catchy shame it didn't get through. :boogie:

In tonight's semi-final, the UK is actually allowed to vote! And what a feast awaits you, including trampolining Greeks, a Georgian fusion-jazz band with a giant parachute, BOOBS BOOBS BOOBS from Poland, a hologrammatic singer from Romania (spoiler alert), and several entries channeling the spirit of Mumford & Cunts. But don't let that put you off.

Oh and if you want to get in the mood, there's even a dedicated Eurovision pop-up radio station from the Beeb that's operating for the next four days: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01xtzsl/live

Perfect for annoying your colleagues/friends/family. Paging CT!

Just watched the video for the Polish entry, and it seems to be a tourist information video with the message "Come to Poland, our women are busty sluts". Fair play.

....totally forgot to mention the Austrian drag queen who looks like Brock Manson

And that shite's just won - complete gimmick to win, got the comedy vote I guess. I'm still struggling to understand it though, I don't get why he/she would bother to make themselves up to look as female and attractive as possible then not bother to shave the beard... it's just weird and probably just to get the attention to win I suppose.

Anyways, doesn't matter... POLISH BOOBS made up for it!!!

Just watched the video for the Polish entry, and it seems to be a tourist information video with the message "Come to Poland, our women are busty sluts". Fair play.

That are also proficient at household chores.

It just goes to show if you are a freak, then your guaranteed to win. It's so fucking political, although I did enjoy the boos when the Russian lady came on to give their points.

• 8 months later...