Shane Ferguson

trooper

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could have chose to loan them out like Sammy.

Doesn't really work like that as someone has to want to loan them. Tend to agree that (in Shane's case anyway) it would be nice to see what some decent coaching might produce. Marveaux would need a trip to the Wizard of Oz though.

Doesn't really work like that as someone has to want to loan them. Tend to agree that (in Shane's case anyway) it would be nice to see what some decent coaching might produce. Marveaux would need a trip to the Wizard of Oz though.

Maybe he could take Krul & CT with him and then the wizard could dish out the lot?

The article I posted states Fergusonh was wanted on loan. Marveaux had a very good season on lone last year.

Anyway, I'm just pleased they are both getting a chance to sink or swim.

I actually think Marveux is quite talented. There is definitely a player in him. However his best role is probably a number 10 and he just wont influence a game nor score enough goals to warrant that position.

I actually think Marveux is quite talented. There is definitely a player in him. However his best role is probably a number 10 and he just wont influence a game nor score enough goals to warrant that position.

He played there for us iirc in Europe and with the game nearly over showed what a great football brain he has to take a second and pick out a peach of a pass for the goal.

I understand the heart of a pea argument but it's also nice to have someone available who can do the clever stuff.

Be interesting to see if we can do anything with him under this lot.

:lol:

You can laugh, but he did it three games in a row against Man U, Arsenal and someone else.

All I'm saying is that if we can get the best out of him it's a handy ability to have on the bench. Certainly better than bringing Sammy or the like on.

He played there for us iirc in Europe and with the game nearly over showed what a great football brain he has to take a second and pick out a peach of a pass for the goal.

I understand the heart of a pea argument but it's also nice to have someone available who can do the clever stuff.

Be interesting to see if we can do anything with him under this lot.

On that criteria Sibierski was a good player. Miles of difference between doing it there and in the PL. He's got a bit of ability but he had loads more time on the ball in the early rounds in Europe. But perhaps McClaren can get something out of them. Would've said the same about Sammy in fairness. At least he's signed a new two year deal. Loads of players seemed to stagnate under the last lot (especially young players who showed some early promise).

And there's at least 3 players ahead of him in that position; de Jong, Cabella, Perez.

McClaren's probably just got the same problem I've had in every Football Manager game since we signed those mopes; how to unload the deadwood asap. No fucker wants them.

Look, the only problem I have is I'm scarred shiteless of that stalking cabbie.

AVOs don't work, I leave the area and he's still sniffing around.

YOU TRY PLAYING FOOTBALL WITH THOSE PIGLIKE EYES STARING AT YOU.

2199's CT delights as his detector finds evidence of buried treasure. Joy turns to horror as Shane Ferguson's missing remains are finally found. Two perfectly preserved cherry tomatoes rest in each eye socket.