Travel to Liverpool

nufctravel

How do???

I'm taking my little boy to his first away game on Sunday, so looking to travel down in a car share (as passengers) if anyone wants to pocket a few quid if driving down anyway. We only require a lift there on the Saturday

Alternatively does anyone know of any bus travel available? I've contacted toontravel but they're leaving too early on the Saturday for me

:no: Got his season ticket so he's used to it now

Ah, toughen them up early eh? Well here's hoping we manage to pull a result out of nowhere, or at least a performance.

This might be unfair, but having seen the buses arrive at away grounds, with mortal drunk blokes braying on the windows effing and blinding at the home fans, depending on how old your son is, I'd think twice about taking him on one.

Aye. To be fair it's not the atmosphere for a kid. They are very long days and that's before you get to the drinking, the state the bog always gets in or the stopping at the off license etc.

There are some family friendly coaches I imagine - but some really aren't. The match is sunday by the way :up:

Helpful this thread :) I said its my sons first away game, not mine, so well aware of the atmosphere. And as in the op I said I'm going to match on sunday, so well aware of the fact the match is on Sunday. However, I was wanting to go down a day early on the Saturday