Samsung D600E

Jusoda Kid

After much debate I've just ordered one, comes tomorrow.

Anyone already got one? Are they any good? Had the D600 and thought it was alright but nowt special, Sony Ericcson K750i after that, not a bad phone but menus seemed very slow for my liking.

I asked someone about the phone last week who have used both the D500 and D600 and they felt that the 500 was the better phone (smaller and better buttons for starters).

I haven't used either so can't really add to it I'm afraid..

I asked someone about the phone last week who have used both the D500 and D600 and they felt that the 500 was the better phone (smaller and better buttons for starters).

80900[/snapback]

im glad to hear that and not that surprised. I needed to replace my phone back in July, and wasnt sure whether to wait for the 600 to come out... Didnt and went for the Orange D500. Brilliant it is of course, but i prefer the way the camera is covered up and protected on the D500 when phone is "closed".

Having seen the 600 in the shops now, it feels a bit tacky, more plasticky. Sure the camera on it is awesome, and it has that TV output, but I dont think Id swap if I was offered the chance.

Got it today, It's alright but i can see what you getting it about the buttons and the camera being on show, I'll give it a week and see if i like it, if not it's going on Ebay.

Seems longer and thinner than the d500

81449[/snapback]

I'll swap you my superior D500 for your D600 Wacky?

Got it today, It's alright but i can see what you getting it about the buttons and the camera being on show, I'll give it a week and see if i like it, if not it's going on Ebay.

81449[/snapback]

81653[/snapback]

Stick a 1 hour session with your lass in :lol: and we might have a deal, although that's only £30 normally, no deal

81449[/snapback]

81653[/snapback]

Stick a 1 hour session with your lass in :lol: and we might have a deal, although that's only £30 normally, no deal

81784[/snapback]

Fuck me 30 quid, when did she put her prices up like?

81449[/snapback]

81653[/snapback]

81784[/snapback]

81810[/snapback]

Since she had to worry about you getting sacked for running your gob in an email?

Edited by Mags

81449[/snapback]

81653[/snapback]

Stick a 1 hour session with your lass in :huh: and we might have a deal, although that's only £30 normally, no deal

81784[/snapback]

81810[/snapback]

Since she had to worry about you getting sacked for running your gob in an email?

81839[/snapback]

:lol::mellow:

Oh, and you should try to find Li3nZ. I hear he has a sack full of mobiles....