Fans Forum Minutes

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty obvious this charlatan was going nowhere, but it's been confirmed now :suicide:

Full bollocks here, http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Fans/FansForum/0,,10278~3831748,00.html

CF: "Do the club not think it is worth a cup run next season?"

The board outlined research into Premier League clubs in relation to domestic cup competitions in the last five years, with Swansea City the only club outside the traditional top six to win a domestic cup and not be relegated in the same season (Birmingham and Wigan Athletic were both relegated). Independent research into the cost of relegation over the past ten years showed there is a 50% chance of not gaining promotion back to the top flight and a 30% chance of being relegated to League One or further. In addition, if clubs do return to the Premier League, it takes four years on average.

GG: "If the club finished higher in the Premier League, would they aim for a cup?"

At this moment in time, the club's priority is the Premier League.

More of the same next year............

Edited by Sonatine

Fans Forum notes published.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Fans/FansForum/0,,10278~3831748,00.html

CF: "Do the club not think it is worth a cup run next season?"

The board outlined research into Premier League clubs in relation to domestic cup competitions in the last five years, with Swansea City the only club outside the traditional top six to win a domestic cup and not be relegated in the same season (Birmingham and Wigan Athletic were both relegated). Independent research into the cost of relegation over the past ten years showed there is a 50% chance of not gaining promotion back to the top flight and a 30% chance of being relegated to League One or further. In addition, if clubs do return to the Premier League, it takes four years on average.

:anguish:

LH: "Will Shola Ameobi be given a testimonial?"

The club confirmed it does plan to mark the player's length of service to Newcastle United but has not yet discussed its plans internally or with the player.

:banana:

In addressing the document, the board stated that Alan Pardew (AP) will remain the club's manager. The board stated that incorrect media reports which claimed Newcastle United had contacted other individuals about the manager position were in the hands of the club's legal team.

:rip:

They're not even trying to hide the fact either, which says everything you need to know about the cunts who work for the club.

Exactly, I'd be cringing to have to repeat this misery, but it's all so matter-of-fact-fuck-you-fans-and-your-hope.

It's just a consumable, go to the game like you would the cinema. Meaningless product for a meaningless generation.

That answer about the cup runs, absolutely pathetic. If you'd invest a little bit into the squad instead of stuffing all the extra money down your fat throats you'd not have to worry about stuff like that you filthy mongs. It also shows you how little they know or care about the club's history and culture.

If you are still going to match you're effectively taking it hard and bareback from Pardew whilst deep throating fat Mike.

How can you live with yourself man? They won't even pay for your taxi home.

Fuck this man, what's the point? They're flat out fucking saying it now. By the time we played Cardiff in the 3rd round of the FA cup it was quite clear we weren't going to be going down this season, so why didn't they give it a go? I mean pretty much since that game we had the worst form going anyway so it sort of proved we had very little chance of being relegated. Seriously coming to the point of losing all interest tbh, between Pardew's dull as shit tactics, the complete lack of any ambition/player signings and now them coming out and openly saying there's no point bothering with the cups, there's no point in watching us anymore. I fully understand the lads wanting to have a pint in the pub and watch, if I was still back home I'd definitely still be doing it, but I'm not sure how arsed I can be getting up early (or wasting my saturday morning) to watch this shite (of course saying all this I no doubt will be ffs).

They're not even trying to hide the fact either, which says everything you need to know about the cunts who work for the club.

Our manager admits defeat before the game has even begun.

We invite bids for our star players months before the window opens.

Our board concedes that we wont be looking to challenge for anything 3 months before the start of the new season.

Footballing genius!!!

They're all in on this from top to bottom, they're all cunts. And like Ant said, no player with an ounce of ambition will want to come here.

And like Ant said, no player with an ounce of ambition will want to come here.

Self respect too. Maybe this is why they go for Frenchies, easier to obfuscate reality.

How utterly fucking depressing. There is absolutely no point in us anymore, they've finally just come out and said it. Don't want Europa league positions, don't want relegated and now don't want cups, so that leaves us with season aims of being ko'd the cups asap against shite in the 3rd round and coming between 14th and 8th.

Fuck this man, what's the point? They're flat out fucking saying it now. By the time we played Cardiff in the 3rd round of the FA cup it was quite clear we weren't going to be going down this season, so why didn't they give it a go? I mean pretty much since that game we had the worst form going anyway so it sort of proved we had very little chance of being relegated. Seriously coming to the point of losing all interest tbh, between Pardew's dull as shit tactics, the complete lack of any ambition/player signings and now them coming out and openly saying there's no point bothering with the cups, there's no point in watching us anymore. I fully understand the lads wanting to have a pint in the pub and watch, if I was still back home I'd definitely still be doing it, but I'm not sure how arsed I can be getting up early (or wasting my saturday morning) to watch this shite (of course saying all this I no doubt will be ffs).

The statement about our ambition from the board is smart management to be fair. It will save Pardew the trouble of having to concede defeat before each game.One blanket statement sorts it out.