What can we actually do?

The Fish

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the walkout was brilliant and more of those would be perfect.

Really, though? It was canny to see fans mobilise like that, but did it really have that much of an impact? It got some coverage, but it was ultimately around a couple thousand leaving a game that they'd already paid to be at. Why do you think that this particular action, repeated, would be 'perfect'?

I think the atmosphere at the game was more important than the number that walked out. But it needed that action to gee the crowd up. The same fans sat mute through the Swansea game.

I don't care if Ashley ignores it. It was just brilliant that the whole crowd said "fuck you!"

Hit him hard with a major, and I mean major, leaflet campaign.

while he's reeling from that we can follow up with a car boot sale, some street theatre and possibly even some benefit concerts.

while he's reeling from that we can follow up with a car boot sale, some street theatre and possibly even some benefit concerts.

You twat's. It's going to drive me mad trying to remember what that's off now.

At least it takes my mind off the shite state our clubs in for a bit!

We need to keep together and keep on protesting, banners, chants etc! The more we do it, the more national media exposure it will get. Cardiff was just a start, there's no point chucking away any momentum we got from that. It needs to start from pre season onwards, and hope that people outside of this club realise what has and is being done to the club.

You twat's. It's going to drive me mad trying to remember what that's off now.

At least it takes my mind off the shite state our clubs in for a bit!

50f63dc1c180fd875f9650c05c8ca515.jpg

What ever's done it would be helpful to have everyone involved together fan clubs, forums, social media sites, etc. Put any differences to one side try and get the local media involved I'm sure they'd be willing seeing as they're frozen out of press conferences and were blamed for poor performance's by Pardew. Try and approach some of the big businesses that have boxes at the ground (big money spinners) At the moment the obvious obstacle is the season's finished so any form of protest/boycott just isn't going to happen. Also if the club splash £25/30 million on a few players then that'll work in their favour with fans thinking well we'll give it a go see what happens. We need something in place for the first game of the season regardless of what's spent because the football wont be taking priority with this lot in charge.

We need to keep together and keep on protesting, banners, chants etc! The more we do it, the more national media exposure it will get. Cardiff was just a start, there's no point chucking away any momentum we got from that. It needs to start from pre season onwards, and hope that people outside of this club realise what has and is being done to the club.

Through the looking glass though is the fact that the national media doesn't give a shit either. Ungrateful, expectant Geordies etc.

Edited by ADP

In the past 12 months Ashley's made

£1,450,000,000

Which works out at over

£3,900,000 every day

So much money so little investment in the club.

I read earlier that 94% of ST holders have renewed.

Are people that fucking thick? Surely not. After everything that has been said and done. Unbelievable man.

Talk about gluttons for punishment it would be more fun throwing your £30 a fortnight in a big pile in the Strawberry car park and burning it.

Talk about gluttons for punishment it would be more fun throwing your £30 a fortnight in a big pile in the Strawberry car park and burning it.

While sticking pins in your eyes to simulate the football.

I dont think fan protests are completely useless, the sort that went on against Cardiff followed by demonstrations outside the ground each game week. Pardew getting booed the second he shows his face in the stadium. How long do you think they can take it? If things keep going the way they've been for the past 6 months Pardew will have lost the dressing room by September, if he hasnt already. Pile on top of that this type of supporter pressure and even Ashley will have to take notice. He wont just sell up of course but it may get rid of the manager which might bring some relief and send out the clear message that the supporters have had f**king enough and are ready to take up arms.

The way Pardew was treated against Cardiff, any other guy with an ounce of decency would have quit the next day. A few weeks treatment like this and he'll have to be sacked if he doesnt leave.

Surely people wont show up for cup games now? They've pretty much come out and said they're throwing the games, so it doesn't even matter if it's a fiver to get in may as well just get another pint in the pub and (depending on the pub) a go on the trivia machine.

Firebomb his stores, when they are closed.

Honestly, its about the only thing he wouldnt piss himself laughing at. His insurance premiums would go through the roof if every store in the north east was hit. Breaking the law is big step, and am certainly not suggesting anything like this. The thing that someone perhaps with the right knowledge (wheres that claret drinking charlatan Chez when we need him??) could do is suggest a way to attack the Sports Direct share price. Thats the way to get at him, thats when using Newcastle United in the way he is will start to cost him money. That will hurt him, whilst also continuing protests,boycotts and walkouts. Make SJP as toxic as possible on matchdays next season.

you should of heard my friend ken he was talking to me a while about getting rid of ashley and you know what he said we should get a 10000 hitman and kill him lol