The popularity of Islam

TobamorisRevenge

Hardly a week goes by these days without some crazy headline coming out of an Islamic Nation. I dont think its just media bias either.

Last week it was Boko harum kidnapping girls, and this week its this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/sudan/10837365/Islamic-court-permits-pregnant-woman-to-give-birth-before-she-is-hanged.html

Very magnanimous of them let her live for a bit longer!

Sadly we no longer do much about this as a nation, because Obama is pro islam, and william hague is in luv with him.

Its a crazy world!

Shame the `moderates` of uk islam are not heard tackling stuff like this. OR maybe they just get drowned out by the cry of the extremists?

Edited by TobamorisRevenge

They get banned somewhere else and just as we've hounded out the current one here the next one shows up really.

i chased off wolfy so it's someone elses turn

Somewhere else is probably Newcastle-Online :lol: I thought this was wolfy? Was that never confirmed?

Why is there always one of these posters on the forum? :lol:

well someone has to have something interesting to say. I suppose that something approaching reality is too much for the fantasists on here though. As long as they get high off their dealer, they dont care about the real world.

well someone has to have something interesting to say. I suppose that something approaching reality is too much for the fantasists on here though. As long as they get high off their dealer, they dont care about the real world.

:D

Here we go, all aboard , all aboard, the last train to Crazyville is stoked up and ready to go.

Tickets please.

:crazypilot: :crazypilot: :crazypilot: :crazypilot:

you realise i'm an analyst for the government right?

I'm onto you.

He's got more to be worried about than you. I was born in the gulf, live in Pakistan, and make frequent business trips to Afghanistan. Phones been going crazy today.

:jihad:

well Christianity was still pretty bizarre 1500 years after it was started - burning witches, burning heretics, strangling unbeleivers, fighting crusades,

In fact it's still pretty bizarre

Isalm will sell out and settle down and you'll be left with the odd nutter in the Free Islamic Movement of Jeddha

well Christianity was still pretty bizarre 1500 years after it was started - burning witches, burning heretics, strangling unbeleivers, fighting crusades,

In fact it's still pretty bizarre

Isalm will sell out and settle down and you'll be left with the odd nutter in the Free Islamic Movement of Jeddha

Yeah those new fangled Islamists.

• 2 weeks later...

People assume that if you're against fanatical Islam then you're some backward xenophobe. Bollocks I say! I've lived in one of the most multi cultural cities on earth and loved it. But, strict Islam and multi culturalism aren't compatible. It's a very aggressive and pervasive energy and we do have to keep an eye on it.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-27604841

Can you imagine the uproar if this were the leader of a country that anyone cared about?

It's rooted in bigotry of course but I'd say that kind of christianity, like that of the Reverend Jim Phelps, is actually more true and honest to the faith than the wishy washy modern variants - Muslims are heathens in that context.