Newcastle shirts at Gateshead

leecalder15

To be honest I can't really understand grown men buying any football shirts for anything other than playing football in. But giving anything more than you absolutely have to, to that fat cunt is lunacy!

Anyone over the age of 16 with a football shirt on is a fucking bellend.

Anyone over the age of 16 with a football shirt on is a fucking bellend.

I buy the odd one for 5 a side, but rarely ever a club team, and I won't give fatty any money anyway now. However Gateshead have about 200 real fans, the rest support the toon, 8200 at the last home game, I'd guess at least 6000 of them are toon fans, if they don't want our support fuck off and do a Blue Star as far as I'm concerned. Paraffins.

Edited by McFaul

Hi all,

Just a little request from Gateshead fans. If you are coming to the games please don't come in your Newcastle shirts

:lol:

Just Newcastle United shirts or other clubs in general? Is England and other international shirts ok?

What about Sunderland shirts?

Are any Newcastle United supporters going to your games allowed to join in with any chants?

Are you for real?

Are you a Mackem?

Half-a-Mackem?

Do you welcome extra supporters through the turnstiles or are they just cramping your style?

Is it just Newcastle shirts you don't want people wearing or are all other club shirts banned? What about international or foreign shirts?

I see this has already been questioned. Carry on.

Edited by beatty

I'm from the north side of the river, good luck to them but I really couldn't give a fuck, despite the 'fond' memories of working near the 'Old Fold' and playing football at Gateshead International Stadium myself I'm a little err, underwhelmed.