The Great Toontastic World Cup Sweepstake

trophyshy

If you don't transact anything over the internet you can't enter.

Sorry.

No problem. If not enough enter, maybe I can have a team anyway and be labelled as a NP, so if I win it all goes to charity. Fair enough?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this one post wonder wins it there'll be hell on. <_<

I stink of Algeria me man! I recognise some of you from twitter (which i don't use any more). Steve/Mcfaul pointed me in this direction awhile back but only now have I clambered out of the woodwork to claim Algeria or some other non-entity as my own! That last season had me thoroughly miserable but i now feel able to talk bollocks once again about Newcastle past and present.

One for Happy Face

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/06/03/upshot/world-cup-draw-simulation.html?_r=0

The World Cup draw was unfair to several teams, including the United States, but there’s a better way. See for yourself in our interactive simulator.

If they balanced the draw better like that then the early rounds would be as dull a procession as the Europa League early stages. At least there are a few interesting groups with the current set up.

The whole thing should go back to 16 countries tbh.

Either that or group similarly ranked teams together. It would produce loads more fantastic games if Brazil, Argentina Spain and Germany were in one group and Honduras, Iran, Costa Rica and Australia in another. That approach would also do much more for football in nations where it's less popular.

Howay lads and lasses, hoy your coins in.

Just imagine what you'll do with all those lovely winnings.

Edited by trophyshy

Or at least locked out of this thread, where the very best world cup crack will be.

Think of your £2 as a subscription to the funniest World Cup blog in history.

Right, if you've not paid you've had a day's grace and you're now in a race with anyone who wants a second ticket. If you want a second ticket hoy another 2 quid in or confirm below you want to use a recent prior donation toward a second ticket accordingly.

First in best dressed, all decision final etc etc.

Coffers suitably refurnished.

Count me in for número two-no.

And apologies in advance for whomever draws Australia. That bet should pay out if we score. /secretly confident

/blatant lie

Coffers suitably refurnished.

Count me in for número two-no.

And apologies in advance for whomever draws Australia. That bet should pay out if we score. /secretly confident

/blatant lie

Horrendous group tbf.